Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FREE in Charlotte, NC area: lightweight, non-OEM cargo divider

Old 05-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
lcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
lcogginz's Tacoma Gallery
FREE in Charlotte, NC area: lightweight, non-OEM cargo divider

Picked up an OEM divider so I now do not have any use for the aftermarket one I picked up a while back. I'm not interested in selling or shipping it, but I do want it removed from my porch.

I posted pictures in this thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ider-80-a.html

As the subject says, this is free. As such, I'm not looking to drive all over creation, but I could meet up in Charlotte for anyone nearby. I actually live in York county, though, if anyone down here is interested. Divider has no parts to worry about - it's fully assembled. It's good for grocery-getting, plants from Lowes, etc.