Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Heep Trail Rig

Old 05-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Heep Trail Rig

Here's a link to it on CL. Looking for $3000 obo. Here's some pics. Local pick up prefered but am willing to move it a short distance.

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/2363194839.html

Old 05-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
friendly bump. 4.0 or v8?
Old 05-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
v8. you should try to put some more clear pics on the add. might help! bump!
Old 05-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
friendly bump. 4.0 or v8?
V8.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #6
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

when i hate my cherokee i always thought it would be cool to drop a dodge 318 in it. that way its still dodge/chrysler/jeep.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
when i hate my cherokee i always thought it would be cool to drop a dodge 318 in it. that way its still dodge/chrysler/jeep.
i have 1994 dodge dakota 4x4 with the 318 magnum in it. Its a jam up motor. got tons of power. if i get on the highway with it raining out and punch it at 65-70mph it will break the rear tires loose in a heart beat. it almost completely stock aside from intake and full 3" exhaust.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #8
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the bumps and thanks for the recommendations on the pics. My wife likes to take liberties with her photography and doesn't always give the best views.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeSlapnuts View Post
i have 1994 dodge dakota 4x4 with the 318 magnum in it. Its a jam up motor. got tons of power. if i get on the highway with it raining out and punch it at 65-70mph it will break the rear tires loose in a heart beat. it almost completely stock aside from intake and full 3" exhaust.
ya i know mu uncle has a ram with the same engine and its nasty...other than the POS tranny
EDIT: its got 250k drivin hard and still runs great with out replacing any major parts
Old 05-06-2011, 06:31 PM   #10

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the night. Gonna try and get better pics tomorrow if the weather is good.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #11

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Uploaded some new pics