Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front OEM 2007 Custom Leather Bucket Seat Set w/Seat Warmers <Socal>

Old 05-04-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Front OEM 2007 Custom Leather Bucket Seat Set w/Seat Warmers <Socal>

I'm looking for a local deal on this.

I have an Excellent set of OEM Leather Front Bucket Seats off my TRD Tacoma.

These are from a 2007 Tacoma <FRONT ONLY!>

This deal is for someone with an excellent front set of OEM Bucket Seats.

I'd like your OEM Bucket Seats in Excellent Condition with the Cloth in great shape with no stains, smells, etc.

$450 Cash plus your Front Seats.
Located in 818

My set has Black Leather w/Graphite Perforated inner areas with custom Red "TRD" Logos on it. Then there are Red Stitching as the contrast. They have the Seat warmers in them but have never been wired. So that will come with the set for the new owner to custom wire them up.

This deal saves you a lot of time and money. The set brand new for the front kit is $550 for the leather, $100 for the seat warmer kit. Then you have to install the kit yourself or have a shop do it. You can save plenty of time and money with this easy swap.

Socal swap included from me in this deal.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Getting it now.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I have to ask..why? they look soo nice, id trade ya mine, i have had seat covers on for a long time so my seats looks brand new
Old 05-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #4

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Yeah, but you're in TEXAS.

I'm going to get a set of bucket seats.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #5
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
This a trade for both the fronts and rear? I'm interested and local
Old 05-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Nope. Only the FRONTS. This deal is already amazing for the fronts. The backs included would be crack head prices. LOL
Old 05-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #7
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^Yeah, but you're in TEXAS.

I'm going to get a set of bucket seats.
You already have buckets...

Whatever you do im sure will look bad ass. your truck is probably my favorite on here seriously
Old 05-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #8
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Haha damn. K this deal is more for regular and access cab because us double cabs will have an awkward looking rear seat lol
Old 05-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ THis will be amazing for Reg Cab or Access Cab Owners.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #10
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I bought his last ones! Better then described condition and he did all the labor for some newcastles. Cheers to ray and happy cinco de drinko
Old 05-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks man.

Your truck is looking real sweet with the new bumper and add ons. Glad you love the seats man. They were real nice and since you got them brand new from me with install and cheaper than I paid. LOL.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
To the Top!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #13

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys. Responded to a few interested PM's. This is ONLY for the front set as if this were for the Front and Rear.

These would be crack head prices!

This full set cost me 1K and I had to install everything.
So the Fronts fully installed with Seat Warmers @ $450 is a dam good price.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #14
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for some sick seats... shame I am on the other side of the States
Old 05-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #15
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Rad....I want your shift knob -lol. I'd go perfect with my carbon toyota wheel
Old 05-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
To the TOP!
Old 05-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #18
vsick is on a distinguished road
vsick's Tacoma Gallery
What would the rear same covers cost for a double cab? Anyone know?
Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #19
button is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: amphib assault
Name: chris
button's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know how hard it would to dye the red stitching black? I could keep the red 'trd' but the stitching would have to go. I have a white truck and the only red i have is on the bed.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
not worth the trouble