Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Phillips D2S 85122 wx 6k

Old 05-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Phillips D2S 85122 wx 6k

I figured with the latest projector GB going on I may get some interest in these bulbs. I bought these from another member on this board about 2 months ago as a backup set being that the price was good, however, I now need some tires for the subaru and am trying to free up some cash.

These bulbs are 85122 wx 6k as stated in the title. When I first received them a few months ago I did plug them in to be sure they were good (only plugged into 1 housing and dont have any pics unfortunately). They both work fine. The output is a little less due to the higher Kelvin.

I ran these bulbs literally for 5 minutes each. The previous owner Sky1in3 (i believe) had stated in his previous FS thread that he bought them new and ran them for 2-3 weeks. He wanted a higher Kelvin which is why he was selling them.

Anyway, looking to get $100 for the pair shipped. I paid $115 for them so Im not looking to make a gain at all.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
bump