Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs

Old 05-06-2011, 02:31 AM   #1
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs

SOLD!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
I am not sure if your interested but I have a set of 285/70/17 Duratracs with roughly 5K miles on them. I got them in January and am looking to change to a different tire. Asking 700 + shipping, Or I can meet you half way. Pics in my gallery.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Pic is up!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:13 AM   #5
TakeItEasy

UPDATE! Wheel/ tire package now for sale! $750
Old 05-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #6
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking into this tire. Why are you selling?
Old 05-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #7
TakeItEasy

Just got some black wheels that had bigger tires on them (33's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
I was looking into this tire. Why are you selling?
Old 05-11-2011, 02:13 AM   #8
TakeItEasy

$650 for just the tires
$250 for just the wheels
Old 05-11-2011, 06:10 AM   #9
TakeItEasy

morning!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #10
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Wood!

Would you be able to weigh this combo? I'm somewhat interested in both the tires and wheels.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #11
TakeItEasy

I can try to....i'd probably guess altogether around 80-120 pounds

i'll let you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
Wood!

Would you be able to weigh this combo? I'm somewhat interested in both the tires and wheels.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:16 AM   #12
TakeItEasy

$650 for the combo!
$550 for just the tires
Old 05-20-2011, 07:46 AM   #13
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
from his gallery so he doesnt get the thread shut down...surprised its lasted this long lol. free bump!

Old 05-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #14
TakeItEasy

Thanks bruddah,
it was up but i must have deleted when i posted this morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
from his gallery so he doesnt get the thread shut down...surprised its lasted this long lol. free bump!

Old 05-21-2011, 05:36 AM   #15
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
You are at the complete opposite end of the country... D*****
Old 05-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #16
TakeItEasy

$600!
Old 05-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #18
TakeItEasy

replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalTacoma View Post
Pm sent