Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale

Old 05-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale

I have for sale a pair of "Mint" Smoked Headlights (non-OEM) with the TRS Morimoto Kit (w/o Ballast) for PNP (which means you use your current HID Ballast).

The Shroud was painted with Black Chrome....and it gives the projector a nice fading look....they look dark.

Price: $455 shipped.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-smoked-w-blk-chrome.jpg   Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-dr-side.jpg   Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-pass-side.jpg   Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-backside.jpg  
Old 05-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that looks nice! I'm sure this will go fast
Old 05-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS, I wish I could get up the courage to try it with my stockers
Old 05-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
HOSS454 is on a distinguished road
HOSS454's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-09-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
FAAACK! What I have been looking for...GLWS
Old 05-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #9
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Muy Grande are these the special ones you were talking about?
Old 05-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
Muy Grande are these the special ones you were talking about?
Yes sir!.......but I've got some top secret ones I'll be working on sometime this week if I get my special shipment in from TRS. The Headlights posted are "Smoking Sweet" but I have something that will top it.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
FAAACK! What I have been looking for...GLWS
They can be yours.....if Big Hoss or cmytacoma don't take them.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:06 AM   #12
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Yes sir!.......but I've got some top secret ones I'll be working on sometime this week if I get my special shipment in from TRS. The Headlights posted are "Smoking Sweet" but I have something that will top it.
oh my can i get a pm when these post!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #14

Smoked Out Projectors - OEM Surround

HOSS

Here is an update to your Headlights didn't know where else to post. Let me know if you like the way they look and I can ship ASAP. FYI, it rained like hell here today and no foggin or leaking!

I updated them with and OEM inner Surround with an orange reflector and light yellow blinker lense. They almost look factory, I kept the black chrome shroud to give it the faded look. Let me know if you're ok with the updates. If not, I've got another set of Headlights that have clear reflectors and I'll slap those together ASAP. 1st pic is before the update you can notice that it does not show the orange reflector everything else looks the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-before-update.jpg   Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-front-update.jpg   Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-front-update-2.jpg   Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-dr-side-orange-reflector.jpg   Smoked Morimoto Projector Headlights-For Sale-pass-side-orange-reflector.jpg  

Old 05-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hows the light output with the smoked lens? if hoss dont take em i will
Old 05-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Those look pretty sick! Good price too!
Old 05-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #17
xrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to allxrunner7 is a name known to all

Name: Kevin
xrunner7's Tacoma Gallery
I want them
Old 05-22-2011, 09:06 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
hows the light output with the smoked lens? if hoss dont take em i will
Light out put is alot better than stock and regular HID PNP. At night when there is not other lighting (light poles, etc.) they are bright. IMO one of the better light setups out there. They are comparable to my wifes Lexus RX330 with factory projectors.....if that makes any sense.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #20
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
So outta curiousity, I've got the PNP HID kit, so would my bulbs fit in these or is there some special difference??