1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS(San Antonio): Phoenix Gold 6.5 RSD65CS and Phoenix Gold 5.0:4 Amplifier

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by 007Tacoma, May 8, 2011.

1. May 8, 2011 at 4:13 PM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma [OP] I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    This is a local sale in San Antonio, TX. I do not have the boxes for these to ship in.

After selling my 08' Tacoma, I kept the sound system. I was hoping to put it into another Tacoma or a 4Runner later. However, priorities have changed.

I am selling a Phoenix Gold 6.5 RSD65CS Component system (w/ instructions) and a Phoenix Gold Octane R 5.0:4 Amplifier. This system was installed by me in my 2008 Tacoma Double Cab using Mr. Marv baffles. I cannot find the Mr. Marv 6.5 inch baffles in my garage. However, I do have the mounts he made for the tweeters. I also have the Mr. Marv Component board for mounting behind the rear seats (pictured with amp and crossovers mounted to it). I removed the entire system myself to sell the truck. Aside from a layer of dust on the amplifier, it is in bran new shape. The speakers are in perfect working order. However, there is a scratch on one. While installing that speaker, I dropped a screw. In my attempt to catch it, I scratched the speaker. This scratch does not affect the sound or operation.

Not for Sale is the Mr. Marv subwoofer box and 10" subwoofer. While I couldn't fit the 4 channel amplifier and crossovers in my Volkswagen, I was able to use the subwoofer box.

I paid $290 for the amplifier and component set over 2 years ago. I am asking $155 for a local sale and $175 if you need me to meet you up to 30 miles outside of north San Antonio. Paypal only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sep 21, 2011 at 4:49 PM
    Tat2dTaco

Tat2dTaco He who breaks things.

Member:
    First Name:
    Ricker
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 SWB Prerunner
    Camburg Spindles All-Pro Expo Leafs Bilstein 5100s and 7100s DTF Pre-Runner Bumper Tons of other crap
    Still got 'em? If so, would you be willing sell just the speakers? (not amp)

3. Oct 7, 2011 at 12:47 PM
    007Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    Cloaking Device
    Sorry... totally forgot about checking this. I do still have them. I really want to sell the whole set since I either sell it, or I put them into the wife's 4Runner.

4. Jan 23, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    007Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    Cloaking Device
    These are no longer for sale. I am going to be putting them in my 4Runner since it is my only vehicle at the moment.

5. Jan 24, 2012 at 6:57 PM
    rrh_2

rrh_2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Devine texas
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma 4x4 sr5 dc
    6" pro comp stage one lift ome 885's, 5100's,bhlm, billet grille, lights behind grille, k&n cai , tinted Led tails, tinted 3rd brake light, Lotek a pillar, color matched grille mirrors and door handles, trd seat covers, blacked out windows, color matched engine cover, in-dash flip out screen 2 10'' kicker subs
    wish i would of seen this :(

6. Feb 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    007Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    Cloaking Device
    Haven't done anything with them yet.

7. Feb 25, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    PRBulldog36

PRBulldog36 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Juan
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2006 PreRunner SR5 TRD Off Road
    Bilsteins 5100's X4 front set at 2.5 and rear AAL,BFG Rugged Trail T/A P265/65R/17, Warrior 375 17X8 Wheels with Gorilla locks,Black Billet Grille top and bottom and replaced Toyo emblem with Dallas Cowboys Star by MetalMiller, Vent Shade window louvers and hood bug shield, Fog light anytime mod,Dome light Mod,Blue interior LED's, Six inch Black Chrome billet antenna,Firestik CB Antenna, Cobra 75 CB, 12Vt/DC outlet back of Center Console, CB external speaker, Sirius Satellite Radio, Westin tube step up bars (Chrome), Tinted windows (legal), Eyebrow on windshield (Limo),Leather arm rest mod,HID H4's(fog), HID plug and play 8000, Tailgate theft prevention mod and Tailgate Pop-n-Lock, Trailer hitch brake light,Garmin GPS Dashboard Mount, Baja Lights on the rear bed rail, In Bed Mt Bike carrier, Tail gate extender, N-Fab light bar with Four Hella 500's, Fold down antenna,WeatherTech digital floor mats, mount,Kenwood head unit, Polk Audio 6X9,Two 12 ' Subs MTX, Kenwood Excellon 5 1/4, Ke
  8. Feb 25, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    PRBulldog36

PRBulldog36 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Juan
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2006 PreRunner SR5 TRD Off Road
    Bilsteins 5100's X4 front set at 2.5 and rear AAL,BFG Rugged Trail T/A P265/65R/17, Warrior 375 17X8 Wheels with Gorilla locks,Black Billet Grille top and bottom and replaced Toyo emblem with Dallas Cowboys Star by MetalMiller, Vent Shade window louvers and hood bug shield, Fog light anytime mod,Dome light Mod,Blue interior LED's, Six inch Black Chrome billet antenna,Firestik CB Antenna, Cobra 75 CB, 12Vt/DC outlet back of Center Console, CB external speaker, Sirius Satellite Radio, Westin tube step up bars (Chrome), Tinted windows (legal), Eyebrow on windshield (Limo),Leather arm rest mod,HID H4's(fog), HID plug and play 8000, Tailgate theft prevention mod and Tailgate Pop-n-Lock, Trailer hitch brake light,Garmin GPS Dashboard Mount, Baja Lights on the rear bed rail, In Bed Mt Bike carrier, Tail gate extender, N-Fab light bar with Four Hella 500's, Fold down antenna,WeatherTech digital floor mats, mount,Kenwood head unit, Polk Audio 6X9,Two 12 ' Subs MTX, Kenwood Excellon 5 1/4, Ke
    I'm intrested in the tweeters and the amp if it's a four channel. I live off of 281 but can meet anywhere.

9. Feb 29, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    007Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    Cloaking Device
    Sorry about that. I turned off Private Messages. I will shoot you an email.

Products Discussed in

To Top