Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT/WTS 285/70/17 Duratracs on 17x9 XD Hoss Black

Old 05-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
WTT/WTS 285/70/17 Duratracs on 17x9 XD Hoss Black

Sold
Old 05-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

asnwerd
Old 05-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #4
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
What's your asking price to sell? Will you seperate wheels/tires? Can you post pictures of the wheels? I especially wan some close-ups of the wheels that are scratched to hell.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fitty View Post
What's your asking price to sell? Will you seperate wheels/tires? Can you post pictures of the wheels? I especially wan some close-ups of the wheels that are scratched to hell.
I am willing to separate, I will try and post better pics tonight when I get the truck back. I will get them up asap. Also on teh price it depends if you buy the set or not. For everything I need to get at least 1100 + Shipping.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #6
Expedition Style

Here are more pics. The 2 wheels that are messed up look like this. The other two look good as u can tell. I messed my back up so I can't really get better pics yet. Tires and wheels have not yet been washed.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Hook me up with a shipped price on rims then rims and tirea muhahaha

Edit btw check your rep
Old 05-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Hook me up with a shipped price on rims then rims and tirea muhahaha

Edit btw check your rep
I am terrified to even find out. Lol

I will talk to ups tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #9
Expedition Style

Updated pics. I would prefer to do these locally or in the area of CA NV OR. Simply because the drive is not that bad. Otherwise you need to cover shipping.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #10
oso is on a distinguished road
oso's Tacoma Gallery
Just pm!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by oso View Post
Just pm!
Answered.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #12
Expedition Style

Mornin bump
Old 05-10-2011, 09:16 AM   #13
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
wana separate the wheels? let me know
Old 05-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos89 View Post
wana separate the wheels? let me know
Sure.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #15
Expedition Style

Ya bump
Old 05-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #16
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #17
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Realistic your looking around 150-200 to ship. even if I just did the wheels your looking over 100.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #18
oso's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:05 PM   #19
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by oso View Post
Let me know!
Responded.

As far as shipping goes for those interested, the best rate I can get so far is roughly 1.00 per pound. I have been tryin to get it cheaper but getting no where fast.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #20
oso's Tacoma Gallery
Just interesed in the tires!