Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2000 TRD Superchaged Prerunner 83k So Cal $9900

Old 05-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
plyyyy is on a distinguished road
plyyyy's Tacoma Gallery
2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR-5, fully loaded, power everything, 3.4 liter, auto., cold A/C, 83k orig. miles, clean title, custom paint with extra pearl, TRD supercharger, TRD headers, TRD boost gauge, TRD transmission cooler, TRD radiator cap, Eaton Posi rear end, Optima battery, Flowmaster exhaust, Pro-Comp drop down 6” lift with rear traction bars and shackles, King coilovers up front with Total Chaos long travel upper control arms and ball joint spacers. Axis 16” simulated anodized beadlock rims, brand new 35” BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires with 2k miles, Color matched Snug Top shell with flush windows and rear LED lights, Bed-rug carpeted bedliner, billet grill, clear corners and turn signals, tinted windows, tow package, new Clifford alarm with remote start, full sound system- 2 sets of MB Quart separates with crossovers, Panasonic head unit, bass cap, 15” Sony sub, Epicenter, custom color matched dash trim, custom Tacoma split bench front seat - seats 5. New windshield, This truck is super clean, adult owned and has never been abused. I have a huge stack of receipts from Toyota for everything that has been done to this truck since new. Must see. Gets so much attention, not over done, just right. The first person that comes to see this truck will buy it, so clean it makes a 1 year old truck look bad.
$9,900
Jamie 951-415-800six

Old 05-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 1st post in our TW community.

Sounds like an awesome truck. I just can't stand new members joining to just sell something. *POOF* They're gone afterwards.

Anyways, post pictures of this so called truck that embarrasses 1 year old trucks. I've gotta see it.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Nice 1st post in our TW community.

Sounds like an awesome truck. I just can't stand new members joining to just sell something. *POOF* They're gone afterwards.

Anyways, post pictures of this so called truck that embarrasses 1 year old trucks. I've gotta see it.
why does it bother you, just trying to sell his truck. Good way to do it would be to post it on a tacoma forum where there are tacoma enthusiasts. Don't you think ?
Old 05-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
why does it bother you, just trying to sell his truck. Good way to do it would be to post it on a tacoma forum where there are tacoma enthusiasts. Don't you think ?
AGREED.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It just does. Personal Opinion. If you don't feel that way. By all means.

However, he posted, didn't follow the guidelines.Perhaps if he followed the rules, it wouldn't. However, most don't.

Then most post it for sale, don't bother to check back in this forum. Leaving some interested buyers wondering where the OP went.

Simple as that.

Seller says it looks a lot better than 1 year old trucks. Well? I wanna see this truck. It sounds great. ?
Old 05-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #7
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
in for the pictures
Old 05-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #8
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

It just does. Personal Opinion. If you don't feel that way. By all means.

However, he posted, didn't follow the guidelines.Perhaps if he followed the rules, it wouldn't. However, most don't.

Then most post it for sale, don't bother to check back in this forum. Leaving some interested buyers wondering where the OP went.

Simple as that.

Seller says it looks a lot better than 1 year old trucks. Well? I wanna see this truck. It sounds great. ?
tru, i'd like to see this truck also
Old 05-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Mhm... I'm interested to see this, as well. Haha.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #10
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same opinion as RAD
Old 05-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #11
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #12
plyyyy's Tacoma Gallery
I will try and take more pics soon. Thanks for all of the interest already. BTW, I have owned Tacomas since 2001 and have used this site for alot of things, just never subscribed. Thanks, Jamie
Old 05-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #13
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN. That thing is too nice.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #14
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thats very nice!
Old 05-14-2011, 08:31 AM   #15
plyyyy's Tacoma Gallery
For the guys that have contacted me and want to see the truck, I am available all weekend to show it. I have the title in hand, tags were just paid, all service has been done including timing belts, and it was just smogged. Hit me up to see it. Ready for a new owner.
Thanks. Jamie 951-415-8006
Old 05-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #16
plyyyy's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #17
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Wish I had seen this earlier.

Nice truck. Hopefully it's new owner cares for it like you did.