Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Headlight Housing Seals

Old 05-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Headlight Housing Seals

I would like to buy some Headlight housing seals.....these are the ones that cover the backside of the bulb. The round rubber ones.

If you have an extra pair(s) let me know what you want for them shipped.

Thanks
Old 05-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
I would like to buy some Headlight housing seals.....these are the ones that cover the backside of the bulb. The round rubber ones.

If you have an extra pair(s) let me know what you want for them shipped.

Thanks
just an FYI

If these are for the OEM backing of the headlights, the aftermarket ones will not fit.

I was looking for a pair myself a few weeks back and found that out the hard way