1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help with posting and add.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by bigcountry64, May 13, 2011.

1. May 13, 2011 at 4:08 AM
    bigcountry64

bigcountry64 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    TODD
    WISCONSIN
    Vehicle:
    06 TACOMA TRD OFFROAD
    FOLDACOVER
    I would like to post an add for a jbl oem system I purchased out of a 2008 taco dbbl cab. I have all the speakers, headunit model A51811 the amp and subwoofer I have also purchased the majority of the pitails with the idea of splicing into my existing wire harness.
    I would like to add a photo as well
    Thanks for any who respond, this is a helpful informative forum

2. May 13, 2011 at 5:25 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Below are the rules for selling on TW. This should get you started.

Welcome by the way!

You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.

SELLERS RULES
    1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
    2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
    3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
    4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
    5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
    6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
    7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
    8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

BUYERS
    1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

3. May 13, 2011 at 5:30 AM
    478DblSport

478DblSport Thermonuclear Protection

Member:
    Byron, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver Streak Mica PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    | EXTERIOR | DiamondBack SE Tonneau Cover, Havoc HS2 Hoop Steps, Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Shortened OEM Antenna, DeeZee Bed Mat | INTERIOR | Flyzeye V2W (Amber/White/Amber), RAM Mt A-Pillar Mod, Audio: Pioneer AVH-X5700, PDX-5 (119Wx4+410W), Polk Audio MM6501 (F) & MM651 (R), JL Audio CP108LG-W3v3 (Sub), w/Monster, Rockford, & Streetwire cabling, Metra Dash Kit.
    Welcome to TW!!!

Here’s what you need to do. Do your homework first. By that I mean use the search function and make sure your asking price is a good one. Don’t rely on eBay prices or what your buddies told you. Often those prices are higher outside of the TW community… why, call it a hometown discount? Below are links to posting pic’s and the Buy/Sell/Trade rules. Good luck with your sale!

Posting Pic’s
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new-members/9991-how-embed-photos-into-forum-posts.html

B/S/T Rules
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/2577-buy-sell-trade-rules-rev-07-11-10-a.html

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  4. May 14, 2011 at 4:33 AM
    bigcountry64

bigcountry64 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    TODD
    WISCONSIN
    Vehicle:
    06 TACOMA TRD OFFROAD
    FOLDACOVER
    Thank you for responding to my question. Hopefully I can post an add in the next few days. Thanks again to all who reponded to my question.

5. May 14, 2011 at 7:36 AM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's

Products Discussed in

To Top