Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Complete wheel & Tires: Moto Metal + Revo2

Old 05-16-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Complete wheel & Tires: Moto Metal + Revo2

SOLD

Wheels: Moto Metal 957 polished & black. 17x9. 6 x 139.5 offset -12. They will bolt right on the 6 lug Tacoma. In the interest of full disclosure, these wheels are not perfect, but are in good shape. Some of the center cap stickers have peeled a bit, and there are scuff marks around the edges. I don't want to portray this sale as brand new, and let everyone know the actual condition. Cleaned up, these wheels still shine and look great. I have attached below some pictures of them mounted on my truck.

Tires: Bridgestone Revo 2. P265/65R17. Same size as the tires that come stock so no need to worry. While the tire is the same size as stock, because of the wheels, these will stick out slightly more than stock. Still a lot of tread on the tires. Great grip, great all around tire.

Tire pressure sensors. I had Discount Tire install tire pressure sensors as well so I could swap the stock tires and this set for winter/summer months. You will have to go to Discount Tire to get them programmed to your truck as your truck will not recognize the monitors right away. Discount Tire can program them for you, or if you are at the dealer, they can as well.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
can i just buy your truck?
Old 05-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #3
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

More pics

Old 05-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
Love the Tick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
can i just buy your truck?
I'll take that as a compliment, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to give up your truck for mine plain old 09. Plus, it doesn't even have the sweet wheel on it anymore
Old 05-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
Love the Tick!

I did put these up on Craigslist as well.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/pts/2386245945.html

Remember, reasonable offers are considered
Old 05-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
Love the Tick!

Sale Pending
Old 05-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #7
Love the Tick!

No Sale.

Some Craigslist douchebag was just scammin. I hate those people.

But what I did realize it so one wants to bite at this price. Gotta get them out of my garage. Anyone take them for $500? I seriously don't want to deal with Craigslist again with these and need them out.

Still local pickup only.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:06 AM   #9
Love the Tick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
If you lived in so cal I would be more than happy to take them off your hands but that's not the case. Nice wheels and nice truck I also have a pyrite mica taco. One of the nicest colors IMO. Cant beat the price!
Thanks man. Chicagoland doesn't seem the best spot to sell stuff for local pick up, but I have had luck in the past with some good guys in my area. If only it were easy to ship things this large.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #10
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingrbredman View Post
I'll take that as a compliment, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to give up your truck for mine plain old 09. Plus, it doesn't even have the sweet wheel on it anymore
If you knew how hard it is to find that color or the mag gray one down here we would love to be able to get ahold of your truck. They told me It would be easier to just get a new one.

I would love to buy those rims but not local and can't find a damn 2nd gen to buy....uuugghhh.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:41 AM   #11
Love the Tick!

I didn't realize how difficult it was in certain parts to get certain colors. That was one nice thing about the Pyrite color....not too many around here at all, kind of unique.