Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Grille Guard, Bestop and other extras-DFW area

Old 05-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
What?
danbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
danbow's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Grille Guard, Bestop and other extras-DFW area

Update
Grille Guard-Sold
Rear Light Guards-Sold
Bestop-No longer for sale

I'm thinking of selling some of my extras off of my 2009 Double Cab

Just wanting to know if there is any interest. Not wanting to ship any big stuff, I'm in Wichita Falls and go to the DFW area often so I can meet half way in Decatur or if you can wait, bring it up on my next trip.

Items can be sold separately or all together.

1. 100.00 - Black Grille Guard- Good Condition- no damage-100.00
2. 50.00- Black Rear Light brush guards- Good Condition- no damage 50.00
3. 200.00 OEM Style Running boards- Like New (were on truck for about 6 months, then stored in attic)
4. 250.00- Bestop Soft Top- Good Condition, does have some marks were rear window bar attatches to outer rail and minor scratches on plastic windows, this is for the short bed only. you will need to purchase a velcro strip to go on your front bed rail as this is not reusable.

I will try to get more pics when I get a chance.

Old 05-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
You need to post prices according to the rules.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
You need to post prices according to the rules.
x2 and pics of the actual items.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:29 AM   #4
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in Bestop. PM sent

Edit: Did not buy.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #5
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I too am interested in the top, but sadly it won't fit! How much though?
Old 05-16-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
What?
danbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud ofdanbow has much to be proud of

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
understood, about to post pics of items and asking prices
Old 05-16-2011, 10:02 AM   #7
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #8
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
pics of running boards to follow... there in the attic and I have to get back to work for now... asking prices now in original post... thanks for the interest
Old 05-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be on that soft top if you'd ship....good luck
Old 05-16-2011, 10:09 AM   #10
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
The softop is a large Item and I would be a little afraid that the windows might get damaged in shipping, if no one is interested locally, i may check on shipping
Old 05-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #11
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in the running boards, once the pics are up I will let you know for sure. Need to make sure they are the ones I am thinking of.

Are you possibly looking into selling your OEM roof rack as well?
Old 05-16-2011, 10:23 AM   #12
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #13
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
The running boards are a little dusty from being stored, but there is no damage, the pink tape is holding the bag of mounting bolts so I wouldn't lose them
Old 05-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #14
What?

danbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalis View Post
I would be interested in the running boards, once the pics are up I will let you know for sure. Need to make sure they are the ones I am thinking of.

Are you possibly looking into selling your OEM roof rack as well?

Sorry, the roof rack stays! hope these were the running boards you were thinking of, they came on my truck when purchased new at dealership
Old 05-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #15
excalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud ofexcalis has much to be proud of

excalis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danbow View Post
Sorry, the roof rack stays! hope these were the running boards you were thinking of, they came on my truck when purchased new at dealership
Darn, it was thinking of some different ones, and double darn on the roof rack

Good luck with the sale though!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #16
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
hmm 150 for front guard and rear light guards
Old 05-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #17
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
very tempted on the best top
Old 05-16-2011, 02:46 PM   #18
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
will you ship the bestop? ill paypal you today if you find out what shipping would cost
Old 05-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #19
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
what grill guard is that
Old 05-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #20
Tennessee Member
Jeremy92 has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy92 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeremy
Jeremy92's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a westin sportsman, just. Like the tailguards. I have both and spent way more than 150 for both, FML
That's a great deal.