LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale -17' trd sport wheels on bfg mud terrains!

Old 05-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale -17' trd sport wheels on bfg mud terrains!

Just got new wheels and tires so I have my old set for sale they are 17' sport wheels in great condition. Are mounted on bfg km mud terrain size 255/75/17. Tires only have about 10% thread left.$250 obo for everything.. I am in San Diego,CA and preffer local pick up but can ship at buyers cost.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Please note: tires are km mud terrains not the new KM2! It does come with lug nuts and all! I also have wheel spacers so you can run bigger tires if you wish too which i will include as well!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
If only you were closer
Old 05-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #7
Nutts
stormtrooper37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
stormtrooper37's Tacoma Gallery
just gonna ask how much shipped to 21152
Old 05-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
thats an awesome good deal.. even with out the tires
Old 05-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesilvertac08 View Post
Just interested on your wheel spacers, who made it and how much?
to be honest im not really sure who made them but they are 1/2 inch I believe... they're just long enough to keep 285's with stock rims and keep them of your spindell and UCA because that's what i used them for.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #11
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormtrooper37 View Post
just gonna ask how much shipped to 21152
WOW!! post office web site comes out to $140 a tire!!
Old 05-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #13
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Shipped to 31061?
Old 05-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #15
mreisert is on a distinguished road
mreisert's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Manny,

I am interested in purchasing the wheels. Please contact me at 619-964-6731. I am local in San Diego.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #16
socaltaco

SOLD! sorry guys my dad got rid of them while I was at work and the "SMARTGUY" gave them to some dude for 200! wtf!! oh well I owed him money so 275 and since he sold them we are even.. good luck guys
Old 05-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #17
DAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to behold
DAVE94LIGHTNING's Tacoma Gallery
Did you sell the spacers too? If not I'll take rhem