1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

have a set of N-fab 3" steps for a double cab 1st gen tacoma for sell/trade

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by 03TRDtacotrucker, May 18, 2011.

1. May 18, 2011 at 1:02 PM
    03TRDtacotrucker

03TRDtacotrucker [OP] No Road. No Problem.

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    03 SC double cab TRD SR5 4X4
    TRD supercharger, URD 7th injector, Map 3 ECU, 2.2 URD pulley, Doug Thorley headers, Bear River tru performance hi flow cat, 18" Magnaflow muffler, 6" fabtech lift, 33" Goodyear wrangler tires, the old all pro tube rear bumper, ARB front bumper with smitty built 8k winch, pro comp krawlers 87 series wheels, roof rack, 60" hi-lift jack, K&N intake, grey wire mod, front and rear diff breather mod, G2-performance 4.56 gears w/ royal purple oil, red top optima battery, PreRunner Tiregate with full size spare, Radflo front coilovers, Custom home made front skid plate, rear bilstein 5150 series shocks, Elite sliders w/o kick, Camburg UCA, mech grill with old school TOYOTA logo, ash tray removal Cobra CB radio w/ Firestik - List as of 1-17-18
    bought the n-fabs, but have now decided to go with sliders instead so am willing to trade these for a pair of sliders, the drivers side bar is brand new due to N-fab giving me one for the extra cab and not double cab, so this set is half brand new and have only had the other step on the truck for a period of 2 months so might as well be brand new too. paid $480.00 after tax 2-3 months ago for these steps. will sell for $330.00....they are powder coated glossy black and are the 3" style..will post more pictures tonight.

*THESE STEPS ARE AS OF NOW SOLD*

[​IMG]
    taco1.jpg
    sticker on truck.jpg

PM me if your interested, am currently waiting for them to ship me the new drivers side step, but want to get this out there for anyone interested in these or trading.

Thanks, live in the DFW area of Texas

2. May 18, 2011 at 3:27 PM
    mikracer

mikracer Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 DCSB | TRD Sport 4x4
    damn, I wish you were ANYWHERE in CA. I would have bought these off you.

3. May 18, 2011 at 7:15 PM
    03TRDtacotrucker

03TRDtacotrucker [OP] No Road. No Problem.

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    03 SC double cab TRD SR5 4X4
    TRD supercharger, URD 7th injector, Map 3 ECU, 2.2 URD pulley, Doug Thorley headers, Bear River tru performance hi flow cat, 18" Magnaflow muffler, 6" fabtech lift, 33" Goodyear wrangler tires, the old all pro tube rear bumper, ARB front bumper with smitty built 8k winch, pro comp krawlers 87 series wheels, roof rack, 60" hi-lift jack, K&N intake, grey wire mod, front and rear diff breather mod, G2-performance 4.56 gears w/ royal purple oil, red top optima battery, PreRunner Tiregate with full size spare, Radflo front coilovers, Custom home made front skid plate, rear bilstein 5150 series shocks, Elite sliders w/o kick, Camburg UCA, mech grill with old school TOYOTA logo, ash tray removal Cobra CB radio w/ Firestik - List as of 1-17-18
    ill be going on a road trip to Colorado Springs, Colorado here July 4th weekend so if someone from that area is a for sure buyer I can load them up for the trip, also going to Oklahoma next weekend for memorial day weekend around the Arbuckle (sp?) lake area. so can again bring it with me for a local buyer. can price out shipping, but sure it'll be a lot and will knock off 25.00 to help with shipping cost if it comes to that. let me know if your maybe somewhere in rout of Colorado Springs from Ft worth TX and ill consider attempting a stop if its not way off course.

Products Discussed in

To Top