Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

have a set of N-fab 3" steps for a double cab 1st gen tacoma for sell/trade

Old 05-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
No Road. No Problem.
03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough

Name: Alex
03TRDtacotrucker's Tacoma Gallery
have a set of N-fab 3" steps for a double cab 1st gen tacoma for sell/trade

bought the n-fabs, but have now decided to go with sliders instead so am willing to trade these for a pair of sliders, the drivers side bar is brand new due to N-fab giving me one for the extra cab and not double cab, so this set is half brand new and have only had the other step on the truck for a period of 2 months so might as well be brand new too. paid $480.00 after tax 2-3 months ago for these steps. will sell for $330.00....they are powder coated glossy black and are the 3" style..will post more pictures tonight.

*THESE STEPS ARE AS OF NOW SOLD*

PM me if your interested, am currently waiting for them to ship me the new drivers side step, but want to get this out there for anyone interested in these or trading.

Thanks, live in the DFW area of Texas
Attached Thumbnails
have a set of N-fab 3" steps for a double cab 1st gen tacoma for sell/trade-sticker-truck.jpg   have a set of N-fab 3" steps for a double cab 1st gen tacoma for sell/trade-taco1.jpg  
Old 05-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
mikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nice
mikracer's Tacoma Gallery
damn, I wish you were ANYWHERE in CA. I would have bought these off you.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
No Road. No Problem.
03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough

Name: Alex
03TRDtacotrucker's Tacoma Gallery
ill be going on a road trip to Colorado Springs, Colorado here July 4th weekend so if someone from that area is a for sure buyer I can load them up for the trip, also going to Oklahoma next weekend for memorial day weekend around the Arbuckle (sp?) lake area. so can again bring it with me for a local buyer. can price out shipping, but sure it'll be a lot and will knock off 25.00 to help with shipping cost if it comes to that. let me know if your maybe somewhere in rout of Colorado Springs from Ft worth TX and ill consider attempting a stop if its not way off course.