Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Factory cat back for sale

Old 05-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
Factory cat back for sale

Anyone interested in a factory cat back exhaust off of a 2010 double cab short bed tacoma with 14k miles. From what i understand it would fit the double cab short bed or access cab long bed. this is a factory exhaust that is being replaced by the TRD cat back. 75 plus 50 for shipping and it's yours.

will be avail 5/19/11

pick up possible for people around the central coast california. (santa maria)

SOLD

Old 05-19-2011, 05:03 PM   #3
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
who bought this? I can't even give mine away...
Old 05-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
who bought this? I can't even give mine away...
One of the mechanics at the dealership wanted it, i let it go for 20 bucks.