Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Deal of the day on wheels and tires.

Old 05-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
Doc Holiday is on a distinguished road
Doc Holiday's Tacoma Gallery
Deal of the day on wheels and tires.

Ok fellas here is the deal of the day. I have traded my truck in and am selling all of my parts since they arent giving me jack for them. This is mainly for those close enough to come and get them as i need your stockers. Trade your stockers and 500.00 for the wheel and tires in the pics.
Size is 285/70R17 Need these gone ASAP! Location is Waverly Nebraska ( by Omaha or Lincoln)
Attached Thumbnails
Deal of the day on wheels and tires.-truck-3.jpg   Deal of the day on wheels and tires.-truck-wheels.jpg   Deal of the day on wheels and tires.-truck2.jpg  
Old 05-18-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
dammit i wish i was in Nebraska........suuuuuuuuck
Old 05-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
I live about 10 hours away. Wanna meet half way?
Old 05-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
twf is on a distinguished road
twf's Tacoma Gallery
In Lincoln and interested. Can you fit those on a stock setup, I have a 2010 sport dc? Some research says wont fit without mods...
Old 05-18-2011, 04:54 PM   #5
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
Nope you gotta have some kind of lift
Old 05-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #6
Doc Holiday is on a distinguished road
Doc Holiday's Tacoma Gallery
Yea a guy I work with tried them on his stock truck and NO go! You will need a spacer at least.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
daaaayum what a steal!!!!!