Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC/SB

Old 05-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC/SB

I have to sell my truck, Im in a bind for money. so here it goes!

05 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
4X4 DC/SB
V6 Auto
Silver
just hit 56,xxx miles on it
I do oil changes every 5000 miles with Mobil 1

Looking for $18,000 o.b.o Kelly bule book is $22,470

REAR...5150's

Front 5100's

AXIS RIMS

the only out side prob!

Crack windshield.. can change for about $150

small tear in the rear seat i got it this way!

Old 05-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
dang ill be looking for a truck in a month! glws!
Old 05-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #5
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
i'm looking to sell my 2wd and get a 4x4. . kinda would be more interested in your truck stock lol, can you put up recent pics with the fiberglass and everything on front? did you get them painted?
Old 05-19-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
oarsd is on a distinguished road
oarsd's Tacoma Gallery
I would be very interested in the truck if the fenders and bumper could be put back to stock. Let me know. I am local!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey oarsd take it easy i had dibs! haha
Old 05-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #8
oarsd is on a distinguished road
oarsd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
hey oarsd take it easy i had dibs! haha
HAHA...its a sweet truck. If you bail im next in line!
Old 05-19-2011, 12:12 PM   #9

I'm interested in seeing it right now if he painted the flared fenders or what?
Old 05-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #10
BadMFer is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
BadMFer's Tacoma Gallery
http://avatar.cdn.tacomaworld.com/ho...tar12893_7.gif
Old 05-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Next week I'm going to go look at a car... if its all good... I will be selling for sure!
Put up some pics of it as it looks today!
Old 05-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #13

your truck that is, haha
Old 05-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #15
hawaiian_fantasy is on a distinguished road
hawaiian_fantasy's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in your wheels if you are willing to sell separate from the whole truck? I have TRD Sport Rims if you want to trade plus some cash? Let me know as I am in the market for buying new rims and tires right now.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #16

whoa price change! lots of lost interest i think haha
Old 05-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Dude i thought maybe you where kidding...but there it is. 4 sale. GLWS bro!! Awesome truck

First member i met from tw haha!!
Old 05-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #19
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Dude i thought maybe you where kidding...but there it is. 4 sale. GLWS bro!! Awesome truck

First member i met from tw haha!!
Yea same here...lol, I really dont want to but have to!
Old 05-26-2011, 03:33 PM   #20

so 17 then? haha