1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 bsp X-runner for sale in KS 13k OBO

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jmcemt6, May 19, 2011.

1. May 19, 2011 at 3:25 PM
    jmcemt6

jmcemt6 [OP] New Member

Member:
    I am selling a 2006 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner. Black Sand Pearl in color. 64K miles. Has peformance low profile all-weather tires, and an alternate pair of new snow tires (bridgestone blizzak). This truck is a 6-speed manual transmission and is 2wd /w LSD in the rear. Has a URD intake and short shifter but is otherwise stock. Interior in perfect condition. In fair condition externally, minor hail damage, clear coat on top is peeling and has some surface rust. This truck runs very well. This is a performance truck, /w a full bilstein suspension from the factory. I have utilized this truck as a daily driver and it performed well in the snow /w good tires. Truck is an access cab and does have back seats. Bed is rhinolined and it does have adjustable tie-downs in the bed. Has outlet in bed and comes /w alarm, inverter, cruise control, etc. 6 disc cd changer, power everything. This is a nice performance truck. I am looking to get about 13,000(kbb is 15k in fair condition) but this is obo, and I am open to offers. Feel free to email me with questions/offers.

Tacoma.jpg

2. Jun 20, 2011 at 6:24 PM
    tacomaforlife

tacomaforlife Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    AIKEN, SC
    Vehicle:
    Its a Toyota what more is there to say.....
    TRD S/C 3" sky jacker suspension lift,33" kumho road venture mt kl71's 16" 320c pacer wheels,billet grill,EBC slotted and dimpled rotors,super 44 muffler with gutted cat,smoked l.e.d. tail lights, deck plate mod with K&N filter,fog/blinker mod,cobra cb with 4' firestick antenna/100W PA,clear corners with l.e.d bulbs,55w back up lights,urd O2 sim., blue l.e.d bulbs behind gauge cluster.
    man i would love to take this off your hands but id have to make a trade plus cash on my end !!!:eek: bump for nice truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top