Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S 2008 Lexus IS F

Old 05-19-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
F/S 2008 Lexus IS F

2008 Lexus IS F
VIN- JTHBP262185001857
Miles-19,6xx
Price- $41,000 OBO
Color- Obsidian (black)
Installed Options- Navigation/Mark Levinson Package
Add Ons- Factory XM Receiver, H.I.D fog lights
Clean Title/No accidents

Selling the best car I have ever had the pleasure of driving/owning. Car has been babied throughout it's life (hence the low mileage) and is still on the original Bridgestone tires with good tread life left. Car comes equipped with all the options except parking sensors.

Car has been maintained religiously at Longo Lexus and recently had rear brakes replaced per a lexus service bulletin and 4 wheel alignment at Keyes Lexus. Car still has bumper to bumper factory warranty till 05/12. Gets washed once a week and fully detailed once a month. I'm a non smoker, don't eat in the car and have no kids so the interior looks as good as when the car was new, the rear door sills still have the protective film on them from the factory.

The BAD:
~ Car does have a lien on it (approx $34k)
~ The rear bumper has a vertical indentation from when someone backed into me
~ The front bumper has a bit of curb rash and the front underside has scrapes caused by driveways
~ There are few rock/road debri chips on the front bumper/front portion of the hood

I am in no rush to sell the car but I'd rather keep it than practically give it away. I think I've priced it fair considering the mileage, the few flaws and all the comps I've seen lately so please don't contact me with some low ball/ridiculous offers cause I won't respond.

TEST DRIVES:
~ In an effort to discourage tire kickers I will require financial proof that you can afford/purchase this car before you are allowed to drive my car and obviously I will require you to have a valid drivers license.

TITLE/LIEN
Like I stated there is a lien on the car so the purchase would have to take place at my credit union (Burbank Media Credit Union) Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. If paying cash the title will be released to you on the spot, if paying with a cashiers check there will be a 7 day waiting period before the credit union mails you the title

CARLOS 818-three,three,9-four,0,six,6

Old 05-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Oh man. I love this car. Good luck man.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

My camera is on the fritz, I'll post some better shots of it tomorrow
Old 05-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
my best friend has the same one. very fast and smooth ride.
love this car, if it wasnt so costly i would get it in a heartbeat.

GLWS!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
didn't now you rolled like this. wow. sexy car. Tacoma and ISF.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #6
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
didn't now you rolled like this. wow. sexy car. Tacoma and ISF.
The benefits of not getting married or having kids
Only sad part is I'm not sure what to get next
Maybe a tricked out FJ is in the works
Old 05-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
wife and kids will do it.

enjoy life now before all that is sucked out of u.

sweet ifs man. one sexy jap contruction.

the fj will be tons cheaper but not the same. do u still have the taco?
Old 05-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #8
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
the fj will be tons cheaper but not the same. do u still have the taco?
This car hasn't been that expensive either, helps when you work at a dealer
Tacoma sold back in Feb., forgot to ask the guy if he's a member of TW
Old 05-20-2011, 05:57 AM   #9
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Fancy that. I'm looking at these :P Shame you're all the way in California.

GLWS. Great car!
Old 05-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #10
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
The benefits of not getting married or having kids
Only sad part is I'm not sure what to get next
Maybe a tricked out FJ is in the works
Old 05-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride
Old 05-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #12
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
my dream car is the IS300

this is so sexy.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #13
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of those with 700+ Hp!
On Grand Turismo 5
Old 05-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #14
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
HAH!!!!!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:40 AM   #15
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
I love everything about the IS-F except the 8-speed automatic transmission. Never made sense to me. Good luck with the sale though. Its a gorgeous car.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #16
JSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
JSW's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to JSW
This is a damn steal. Good luck!
Old 05-22-2011, 11:35 AM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg589 View Post
I love everything about the IS-F except the 8-speed automatic transmission. Never made sense to me. Good luck with the sale though. Its a gorgeous car.
Short ratios to get the car moving quicker out of the hole and enough speeds to keep the RPMs down at freeway speeds.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #18
grenade is on a distinguished road

grenade's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride
Old 05-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #19
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
my dad has this car and it is honestly the sickest car i have ever driven. Good luck on the sale man!
Old 05-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #20
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh Longo Lexus. Awesome!

Looks like you and I have almost the same taste in cars! (although you have more expensive taste)

I have an IS350 and one day will get the USB ISF....

GLWS of this beautiful car. Dang good price for it with those low low low miles.

Member of CL perhaps?