Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For sale 16" steel wheels from 08

Old 10-05-2008, 07:18 AM   #1
jerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura about

jerzeyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
For sale 16" steel wheels from 08

I am selling my 16" steelwheels with tires and TPS. They came off my 08 Tacoma and have about 300 miles on them. Asking $400.00. I live in N.J. I will ship them at your expense. NO LUG NUTS.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
GABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really nice

Name: Mark
GABoy's Tacoma Gallery
Hi

Might want to try selling them on Craigeslist in your local area. Price seems a little high thou!
Old 10-12-2008, 09:59 AM   #3
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
That's a $100 a position, how is that too high priced? If only I was closer.....have some creative ideas with powder coating in mind.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #4
GABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really nice

Name: Mark
GABoy's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen the 16" steelwheels/tires/TPS with a couple thousands miles on them for sale on craigeslist for $200.00. Seen this price more than once.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
He has 300 (THREE HUNDRED) miles on these. Them little rubber whiskers haven't even been scuffed off yet.