1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Rampage Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars for 05-08 Tacoma

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by grivera, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Oct 5, 2008 at 4:20 PM
    grivera

grivera [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hanover, MD
    Vehicle:
    '08 DC SR5 4x4, Desert Sand Mica
    Rear Suspension TSB, Bilstein 5100 on all 4 corners-fronts set at 1.75". BFG A/T's @ 265/75/16; Access LE Roll-up cover; Iron Cross Tube SS Steps; Fumoto valve; WeatherTech Liners; AFE Pro-Dry; front side windows tinted 20%; TW Decal!
    I am selling a brand new set of Rampage Stainless Steel Running Boards (Part Number 14090). From what I understand, Toyota has sold these in the past as OEM. These fit 2005-2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab (Crew Cab 4dr). They sell for $399. and sometimes more on the net. They come with OEM style brackets, all necessary hardware and instructions. The brackets attach to the factory pre-drilled locations on your truck so there is no drilling and install takes about an hour using a wrench and socket.

I am selling these because I have decided to go with a black color theme on my truck. The package is open but only done so to do a trial install with one running board so these are unused. Please do your research carefully as these are being sold without a return policy $349. Shipped!! (less for local pick-up)Click on the link below for additional info:

http://www.runningboardwarehouse.com/5stainlessrunningboards-toyotatacomadoublecab2005-2008.aspx [​IMG]

2. Nov 2, 2008 at 4:52 PM
    grivera

grivera [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hanover, MD
    Vehicle:
    '08 DC SR5 4x4, Desert Sand Mica
    Rear Suspension TSB, Bilstein 5100 on all 4 corners-fronts set at 1.75". BFG A/T's @ 265/75/16; Access LE Roll-up cover; Iron Cross Tube SS Steps; Fumoto valve; WeatherTech Liners; AFE Pro-Dry; front side windows tinted 20%; TW Decal!
    Sold No longer available.

Products Discussed in

To Top