LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New Rampage Polished Stainless Steel Nerf Bars for 05-08 Tacoma

Old 10-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Rampage Stainless Steel Nerf Bars

I am selling a brand new set of Rampage Stainless Steel Running Boards (Part Number 14090). From what I understand, Toyota has sold these in the past as OEM. These fit 2005-2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab (Crew Cab 4dr). They sell for $399. and sometimes more on the net. They come with OEM style brackets, all necessary hardware and instructions. The brackets attach to the factory pre-drilled locations on your truck so there is no drilling and install takes about an hour using a wrench and socket.

I am selling these because I have decided to go with a black color theme on my truck. The package is open but only done so to do a trial install with one running board so these are unused. Please do your research carefully as these are being sold without a return policy $349. Shipped!! (less for local pick-up)Click on the link below for additional info:

http://www.runningboardwarehouse.com/5stainlessrunningboards-toyotatacomadoublecab2005-2008.aspx