Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS ome 883

Old 05-23-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
brelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud of
Air Force:
Name: Terry
brelandt's Tacoma Gallery
FS ome 883

Just bought this for $175 shipped through Wheeler's Offroad.

Found out after I installed them that they are just way too stiff for my truck.

So, I'm selling them for $125 shipped ground through USPS.

I only had them on for 15 minutes and only drove it around the block. Not even 1 mile on them.

My stupid mistake is your gain.

Send me a PM if you want them. Oh USA only.

The picture I attached shows the 883 next to my stock coil. I still have the box they came in.
Attached Thumbnails
FS ome 883-coil5.jpg   FS ome 883-coil6.jpg  
Old 05-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
so did u put these on your 2004 model? think theyre designed for a 2nd gen so that may be why theyre so stiff
Old 05-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
these would be perfect for a gentle 1.5" lift up front..i guess. on an access cab at least.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
These work great for 3" lifts on first gens....bump for you.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
brelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud of
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
so did u put these on your 2004 model? think theyre designed for a 2nd gen so that may be why theyre so stiff
They are but there are several 1st gens using them on tacomaworld. Gives a 3" lift on them. but since they said they are medium and the 882 are heavy I figured I'll be fine with the regular cab.
You have no ideal what it was like when the damn truck came off of the ground and bounced 3 times! LOLOLOLOL
Old 05-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #6
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them off your hands. Been waiting to get Eibachs but they've been out of stock soo long. PM'd
Old 05-24-2011, 07:17 AM   #7
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
The 883s are just barely shorter and have a slightly lighter spring rate than the eibachs. Both yield about 3" of lift on 1st gens and 1.5"-1.6" on second gens.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #8
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fitty View Post
I'll take them off your hands. Been waiting to get Eibachs but they've been out of stock soo long. PM'd
Sent PM back thanks!
Old 05-24-2011, 07:35 AM   #9
Interweb wheeler
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
If these were 884s I'd be licking my chops to get them!
Old 05-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #10
KBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (DD-214), 3d Marine Division
Name: Kurt
KBToyota's Tacoma Gallery
Where were you 3 weeks ago. I just installed these on my 96 x-cab. Stiff but not too stiff.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:46 AM   #11
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBToyota View Post
Where were you 3 weeks ago. I just installed these on my 96 x-cab. Stiff but not too stiff.
Busy installing my Dakota leaf spring mod....LOL

When I put the truck back down off of the jack the suspension only compressed maybe 1/2"!!!

Made the my rear leafs feel like a towncar on air bags!
Old 05-24-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brelandt View Post
Sent PM back thanks!
Payment sent!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #13
Air Force:
ok! SOLD!