Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New Custom RECARO Black Leather w/Red Stitching Bucket Race Seats <SoCal>

Old 05-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
New Custom RECARO Black Leather w/Red Stitching Bucket Race Seats <SoCal>

I have a pair of Brand New Custom RECARO Race Bucket Seats

Custom Black Leather w/Red Stitching.
Retail was $1300

I purchased these from another member on here who never installed it into his X_Runner Tacoma.

These are some amazing seats that I want nothing more than to install into my truck. However, I've got to stop spending so much on my truck.

I decided to sell these awesome seats off to fund my custom KR Fab Front Bumper & Rigid Industries LED Light.

I had to sit and decide for a week on which one I wanted.

These seats are both reclinable and you can remove and insert the padding if you like. The other seat is still packaged up and wrapped.

Price is $685<FIRM>
<LOCAL 818 SOCAL ONLY>

No Shipping! ! !

No Seat Rails Included

Old 05-23-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Bump for some good looking seats
Old 05-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
bump for some awesome seats and cool dude!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thanks man. Listed on XRU and I'm sure someone there will snag them.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
will this work with long travel?
Old 05-24-2011, 12:24 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Why wouldn't it? Its RECARO Buckets!

Buy these, sell your OEMS for like $350-$400 easily. I'll give you a homie price.

You're asian. You have money stuff away in chinese take out boxes. Go open them up!
Old 05-24-2011, 02:22 PM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I have my girl that I promised to stop buying stuff for the truck. Save for our move.

So I don't want to piss her off. Its not just any girl. So I will be a good boy and Obey.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

You're asian. You have money stuff away in chinese take out boxes. Go open them up!

ha ha free bump!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^LOL

These need a good home. $650 Socal Local Pick up!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will trade you one gas tank skid without hardware for those seats. do it
Old 06-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ok, I get to punch you in the face multiple times also with no regard for human life.

Old 06-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Can I call you daddy while you do it?
Old 06-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #13

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ YOu can call me whatever your heart desires.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #14
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Direct bolt in?