Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hobart Handler 140 Welder $350

Old 05-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Hobart Handler 140 Welder $350

I just bought a Hobart Handler 140 and I think I want more power so I'm going with a Millermatic 211. I'm going to be selling this one I'm selling the welder & reg only I'm keeping the cart and my gas bottle. The welder is dam near brand new I got hooked up from a friend of the family when her husband passed away. I'm selling it for $350 the cheapest Ive found it for is 494.99 on Amazon I have a mask and gloves i will toss in as well

It's a great welder it will do up to 1/4" with Flux Cored wire and 3/16th in single pass. 1/8" is the largest it will do with gas on a single pass. That's the reason I'm selling it I want to do 3/8th" on a single pass and this welder just don't have the power I need/want so time to move to 230v.

I'll have some more photos tomorrow this is all i have right now.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpers
Old 05-25-2011, 07:18 AM   #3
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Morning bump!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:27 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great deal on an excellent welder. I was just using my HH 140 last night to weld some new suspension brackets on my trailer. In the past I've used it to weld up a winch mount to drag my broken truck onto the trailer and it's held up beautifully.

For a 110v welder this thing kicks ass.

Good luck with the sale!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the bump man it is a great welder i just want more power

I welded these tabs to my frame last weekend they are 1/8th" steel.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you sir. I may need to show this to my dad...we're looking to build up his '72 MG B this summer and god knows it needs some serious work with a welder.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:07 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Bump for you sir. I may need to show this to my dad...we're looking to build up his '72 MG B this summer and god knows it needs some serious work with a welder.

Yeah it's a good welder if 110v is what your looking for it's pretty powerful for a 110v.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #8
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah it's a good welder if 110v is what your looking for it's pretty powerful for a 110v.
We'll see we'll see...first I gotta clean out 30 years worth of crap from the garage, finish the walls, paint them, paint the floor etc etc. Oh and I have to get my dad to do something other than work haha. Then learn how to weld and strip her down. Glws
Old 05-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm wish you were closer im looking for a welder. So far i have my eye on a millermatic
Old 05-25-2011, 07:25 PM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Hmmm wish you were closer im looking for a welder. So far i have my eye on a millermatic
Yeah I'm looking a the millermatic 211
Old 05-25-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
good deal. You're gonna love the miller.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #12
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice, would love to learn to weld, trying to get my dad to teach me more about it. I took a class in high school but eh thats been a while back. GLWS man.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #13
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
nice! wish you were closer. bump
Old 05-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Seeing how no one in Norcal wants it I'm willing to cover some of the shipping if any of you guys want it and are not close enough to pick it up.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #15
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
rebump for a great welder at a killer price!
Old 06-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!