Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

tube bumper

Old 05-24-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
greenscreener is on a distinguished road
Name: luis
greenscreener's Tacoma Gallery
tube bumper

hello i have this tube bumper dont know exactly what it will fit i bought it with the intention of building on it to make my own bumper but decide to buy an allpro bumper instead im looking to get 150 locally but make me an offer i need it out of my garage im in norwalk ca

Old 05-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
How wide is it?
Old 05-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
greenscreener is on a distinguished road
Name: luis
greenscreener's Tacoma Gallery
bumper

just to clarify this bumper will not fit an 04 tacoma i do not know what it will fit i bought it to get some mounts made for it or you can reuse the mounts on they are just too close together about 35" and the tacoma mounts are 40" away but holes match up the bumper is 67" wide. i was going to add a skid and light loops for it but decided to buy a different one instead im open to offers dont be shy now dont want to mislead and say it will fit sorry for confusion
Old 05-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #5
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenscreener View Post
just to clarify this bumper will not fit an 04 tacoma i do not know what it will fit i bought it to get some mounts made for it or you can reuse the mounts on they are just too close together about 35" and the tacoma mounts are 40" away but holes match up the bumper is 67" wide. i was going to add a skid and light loops for it but decided to buy a different one instead im open to offers dont be shy now dont want to mislead and say it will fit sorry for confusion

Did you measure the mounts with my toyota is 37 on the mounts if you measure and it will fit maybe we can work out a deal let me know the olny reason I'm asking you to measur is you say about 35 so let me know