Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Tacoma Third Brake Light

Old 05-24-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Tacoma Third Brake Light

I am looking for a tacoma third brake light. It can be broke and not working, all I want is the factory connector from a third brake light '04-'10 models....
Old 05-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadsix View Post
I am looking for a tacoma third brake light. It can be broke and not working, all I want is the factory connector from a third brake light '04-'10 models....
I just paid 30 bucks for one off a wrecked truck in Florida.
I primarily wanted it to do VHT trial and error and it seemed to work.

When you say you need the factory connector, do you need the wires with it?
PM me and we may be able to work something out
Old 05-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i am looking for one that is not working, but has the stock connector on it, and some of the wires there..