Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: black ac control panel

Old 05-24-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: black ac control panel

As stated looking for 05+ black ac panel. Found one on eBay but if u guys have any let me know. Or if u can recommend a good junk yard. Thanks.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #2
Reppin UWYO
A7XT will become famous soon enoughA7XT will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up, its really easy to pry your silver one off, take a couple screws out of the back and hit it with some black spray paint. I did that with mine when i bought the truck and it has gone 2 years without a scratch. Just another option
Old 05-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
User: Shiftin2Sixth has one he would be willing to trade for your stock one.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:53 AM   #4
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Spray it with Plasti Dip.... Cans are pretty cheap.. as opposed to buying a black one..
Old 05-25-2011, 01:18 AM   #5
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
Do you just want the black part or the whole thing? I have one I used for practice when I changed mine to red insted of amber. It whole and complete however the little spaces where the light shines through is not even. The light shines through but verrrrry dark red. Like I said it was a practice one.

The black part is in good condition though. I don't know what you wanted to pay. If your interested I can get some pics for ya.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No I'm just looking for the black front part if I reuse my silver. I was thinking bout painting it with plastidip. I would trade my silver one but one of my clips broke on the back so it's not in mint condition. I got a black dash kit for my stereo so I want to continue the black center theme. It's that way on my corolla and I like the look.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti-dipped my stereo dash kit and this piece in 15 minutes. Like you, I wanted to buy or trade but it's all real simple to do. Looks great!!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
AKA "06tacosport"

thanks for the advice..i didn't realize the silver panel separated that easily from the knobs and such...i plastidipped it...hopefully it'll hold up...i used plastidip on my window switches, but i must of put too much on cause they stayed "sticky" feeling, either that or it was from being in the heat...but it looks great...thanks again....mods you can delete this thread since it's not longer needed
Old 05-26-2011, 09:09 AM   #9
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
Lunercrab - can you post up some pics so we can see how it turned out? Maybe this is a bumb request cause its just black now, but I thought it might be nice to see what the plasti dip looks like. I know I am interested it doing this as well. Thanks.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
AKA "06tacosport"

Yeah sure no problem. My stereo is coming tomorrow so I'll throw it in and snap a few pIcs. I plastidipped my emblems and lower valance today too and threw some spray on bed liner on my window switches
Old 06-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #11
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunercrab View Post
Yeah sure no problem. My stereo is coming tomorrow so I'll throw it in and snap a few pIcs. I plastidipped my emblems and lower valance today too and threw some spray on bed liner on my window switches
nice. can't wait to see.