Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: BFG M/T and Dunlop A/T

Old 05-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
Jbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
Jbones's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: BFG M/T and Dunlop A/T

x 5 BFG M/T LT325/60r15 with 5lug @ 4.5 $500
Dunlop 265/70r16 with Stock '03 tacoma 6 lug alloy rims for sell Best offer.
Will drop them off if local (90720)

Attached Thumbnails
WTS: BFG M/T and Dunlop A/T-img_0907.jpg   WTS: BFG M/T and Dunlop A/T-img_0912.jpg  
Old 05-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
Jbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbones is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Jbones's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I will start the bidding at 4 acorns and Lent's left nut.
hmm i really like acorns im going to have to think about that one. but i wouldnt lake lent's left nut, his parents are probably still having some payment left on them.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbones View Post
hmm i really like acorns im going to have to think about that one. but i wouldnt lake lent's left nut, his parents are probably still having some payment left on them.
i think hes implying that you need a price..
Old 05-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #5
Jbones's Tacoma Gallery
Whoops slipped my mind, the dunlop/trd alloy's are $350 or best offer, and the BFG M/T with the 5 lug at 4.5 are $500 (100 a piece, have 5 of them 1 is missing in the picture i need to go get it out of storage.)
Old 05-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery

free bumps
Old 05-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #7
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbones View Post
but i wouldnt lake lent's left nut, his parents are probably still having some payment left on them.
10 posts and this guy already knows the fucking score. That's priceless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
i think hes implying that you need a price..
Bingo.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:02 AM   #8
Jbones's Tacoma Gallery
Offer still stands.!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
JSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
JSW's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to JSW
PM. Do you know if the M/T will fit a stock suspension Tacoma.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #10
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSW View Post
PM. Do you know if the M/T will fit a stock suspension Tacoma.
Probably not the 4x2. At least without rubbing. They're 31 inches tall and 13 inches wide. Do 15s fit on the 5 lugs? I'm jealous if so...
Old 05-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #11
JSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
JSW's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to JSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Probably not the 4x2. At least without rubbing. They're 31 inches tall and 13 inches wide. Do 15s fit on the 5 lugs? I'm jealous if so...

I believe so, I believe my stock wheels are 15" If anything I would like to have them and then put them on when I get my lift done.