Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

285/75/16 Definity Dakota MT, 16x7 American Racing steel wheels.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
285/75/16 Definity Dakota MT, 16x7 American Racing steel wheels.

SOLD

For sale I have my set of 285/75/16 Definity Dakota Mud Terrain tires & 16x7 American racing D-spoke Steel wheels.
I am getting larger brakes installed and need a set of 17" wheels. So these great tires have to go.

Tires:
-The tires have about 14/32" to 15/32" tread remaining.
-New is 18/32, so that equals about 80% tread.
-That is after just under 1 year & 9k miles, so tread life is very good.
-One tire had a nail in it, but it was repaired under warranty and is good to go.
-Wearing evenly and lightly.
-Excellent off road performance.

Wheels:
-American racing steel series, D-spoke.
-Finish: Gloss Black
16"x7"
6x5.5 (139.7) Lug pattern
4" Backspacing
0.00 Offset
-Includes chrome center caps.
-Does NOT include Lug nuts.

Asking $750 for everything
. $550 for just tires and $200 for just wheels. They are currently off the vehicle and the wheels & tires have been separated.

Here are some pictures:

Old 06-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
For sale I have my set of 285/75/16 Definity Dakota Mud Terrain tires & 16x7 American racing D-spoke Steel wheels.
I am getting larger brakes installed and need a set of 17" wheels. So these great tires have to go.

These are still on the vehicle, I am just seeing if anyone wanted them together and balanced before I have the tire shop separate the wheels & tires.

Tires:
-The tires have about 14/32" to 15/32" tread remaining.
-New is 18/32, so that equals about 80% tread.
-That is after just under 1 year & 9k miles, so tread life is very good.
-Wearing evenly and lightly.
-Excellent off road performance.

Wheels:
-American racing steel series, D-spoke.
-Finish: Gloss Black
16"x7"
6x5.5 (139.7) Lug pattern
4" Backspacing
0.00 Offset
-Includes chrome center caps.
-Does NOT include Lug nuts.

Asking $750 for everything. If there is interest I may split them up. As always, I prefer Local but may ship at buyers expense.
I may be driving from NM through to OREGON in june. So I can bring them with me if anyone is interested.

Here are some pictures:

cant see pics... still available?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
cant see pics... still available?
Pics are still there.. maybe you don't have access to photobucket.

Yes, they are still available. My replacements are on back-order so these are still on the vehicle also.

Trip to Oregon was cancelled though.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
wish you were in AZ.

Bump for a great deal!!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
got any pics from farther away? how much to ship setup to 93010 ca. commercial address?
Old 06-23-2011, 01:11 PM   #7
4Runner guy

Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
got any pics from farther away? how much to ship setup to 93010 ca. commercial address?
Shipping for wheels & tires? Or just one of them? PM me.

Yeah here is a few pictures, haven't taken any pics since I took them off the truck though..