Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Volk Racing 18x9" VOLK TE37 forged wheel set

Old 05-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
Cadence is on a distinguished road
Cadence's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Volk Racing 18x9" VOLK TE37 forged wheel set

For sale: VOLK Racing TE37 gunmetal metallic forged wheel set (4).

18 x 9"
6 x 139
ET 0
Approx 19lbs

I know this level of wheel won't appeal to every Toyota owner but those who know, know what these wheels are all about

They have been used on-road-only for two summers (~8k miles) and are in excellent condition. Lady driven...no BS!

No bends, no curb rash and no chips to speak of. I would conservatively rate them at 90%. Black TPMS stems included (no sensors).

MSRP is $963 per wheel and it takes three months to order a set from Japan.

Sell for $2200/set

The photos of the 4Runner are the actual wheels and the other two examples are photos I found on google.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Volk Racing 18x9" VOLK TE37 forged wheel set-volksf.jpg   FS: Volk Racing 18x9" VOLK TE37 forged wheel set-volks_side.jpg   FS: Volk Racing 18x9" VOLK TE37 forged wheel set-volk_tundra.jpg   FS: Volk Racing 18x9" VOLK TE37 forged wheel set-te37file.jpg  
Old 05-26-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
bump for volks
Old 05-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Those look great on that 4runner GLWS!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Are tires included? Where are you located? Shipping?
Old 05-27-2011, 12:06 AM   #6
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Those are the exact specs and color i want. But i just bought tires for my 17's
Old 05-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #7
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
volk te37's are the best looking rims ever. I still have a hard time grasping them on a truck though. good luck with sale.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
TE37's are definetly iin the top 3 of favorite rims for me. Dont have 2 G's to blow though. GLWS
Old 05-29-2011, 05:32 AM   #9
sprgrey is on a distinguished road

Name: Grey
sprgrey's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for really nice set of wheels. Somebody s gonna be lucky y
Old 05-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #10
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
pure secks
Old 05-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
OP I hope you find someone on here who appreciates what these rims actually are enough make the purchase. GLWS

Old 05-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #12
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
LOVE Volks!!!
GLWS
Old 06-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #14
Cadence's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all of the comments.

It seems that lots of you guys know how amazing TE37s are....but then there is the issue of cost.

I want to see these go to a good home. Make me a fair offer!
Old 06-02-2011, 02:20 AM   #15
juan01 is on a distinguished road

juan01's Tacoma Gallery
Got any vouches?
Old 06-02-2011, 02:21 PM   #16
Cadence's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan01 View Post
Got any vouches?
Sorry but I don't understand
Old 06-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #17
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence View Post
Sorry but I don't understand
Any previous buying or selling experience with any other TW members. $2200 is a lot of money to send someone across the country. assurance is all.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #18
skamikaze is on a distinguished road
skamikaze's Tacoma Gallery
yeah dont take it personal or anything, but a new member signing up with no history on the site and trying to sell $2000+ in goods isn't giving prospective buyers any reassurances. maybe you should link your ebay feedback, or maybe you have feedback on a 4runner forum?

regardless, these are some awesome wheels. i wouldve jumped on these. i have a 5-lugger though and slapped on some gram lights last month.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:53 AM   #19
juan01 is on a distinguished road

juan01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamikaze View Post
yeah dont take it personal or anything, but a new member signing up with no history on the site and trying to sell $2000+ in goods isn't giving prospective buyers any reassurances. maybe you should link your ebay feedback, or maybe you have feedback on a 4runner forum?

regardless, these are some awesome wheels. i wouldve jumped on these. i have a 5-lugger though and slapped on some gram lights last month.
Exactly. Thanks.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:58 AM   #20
Cadence's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamikaze View Post

I have tons of references on various forums and I am happy to provide whatever type of identification, verification, etc that it takes for a buyer to feel comfortable with the purchase.

BUMP.....before I head over to ebay