Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: Roof Basket

Old 05-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Roof Basket

I'd really like this gone as I have someone moving in and could really use the room in my garage!

Start making offers.

I'd rather not ship because it would be outrageous. It weighs just under 50lbs. So anyone within driving distance of Vegas, make me an offer and I probably won't refuse!

For Sale! $400 O.B.O.

I posted pictures of this rack while I was building it. Many people said they would be interested in one. I've had it "For Sale" now for a few weeks as I don't fit into the garage at work now. None of the people interested have got back to me so...

I need to sell this to make a lower profile one so I don't have to constantly keep taking it off. The money from this goes to making a new one.

I can sell just the rack for $400 or the rack + HID converted Hellas for $750. I'd really like to keep the lights but money talks.

Here are some pictures...

Mounts in existing bolt holes...

Also fits a '85 Ford LTD...

Old 05-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
How tall is it? From the roof to the highest point?
I'll be right back!
Old 05-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #3
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I'll be right back!

sounds like hes running out with a tape measure lol
Old 05-27-2011, 08:50 PM   #4
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Close up pics?
Old 05-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Edit on first post with height dimension. More pictures when it's not so dark. AKA manana!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #8
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, I really like your design. I'm in a Catch-22 with my own design. I don't want to increase the overall height of my rig, but that is exactly where light's need to be. I'm subbed.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #9
button is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: amphib assault
Name: chris
button's Tacoma Gallery
400.00 cash money I can be there monday or tuesday. ( Road trips to vegas are the best!)
Old 05-27-2011, 10:05 PM   #10
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by button View Post
400.00 cash money I can be there monday or tuesday. ( Road trips to vegas are the best!)
Ha ha. Too soon!
Old 05-27-2011, 10:11 PM   #11
button is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shedbutton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: amphib assault
Name: chris
button's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Ha ha. Too soon!
I have an access cab any ways... but when you decide to get seriouse about this I would be happy to let you use my truck for mock up!! Looks great man keep up the good work.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:57 PM   #12
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by button View Post
I have an access cab any ways... but when you decide to get seriouse about this I would be happy to let you use my truck for mock up!! Looks great man keep up the good work.
Right on! But I think I could get one local. I know you wanna come to Vegas and all but....Thanks tho!
Old 05-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #13
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
nice job man!!! i definitely wanna see it in person!
Old 05-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #14
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
nice job man!!! i definitely wanna see it in person!
Oh Fo sho.
Old 05-28-2011, 12:00 AM   #15
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, did you just drill it into the roof?
Old 05-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #16
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleod90 View Post
looks good, did you just drill it into the roof?
No sir! Under the weather strips on the rood are factory mounting locations for the OEM rack. I used these. I'll get pics up tomorrow.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:22 AM   #17
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work, op
Old 05-28-2011, 06:48 AM   #18
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested but I have a 2003.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #19
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I maybe interested.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #20
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Derek, That looks great.
How did you mount it to the factory rack holes?
I have been waiting for someone to do that mount.

Been hoping to see a rack like the FJs have that mounts directly to the stock mounts.
Any more shots of the mount fastners on the truck?
Looks cool.