1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

moto metal wheels and stock sr5 suspension

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by adamstoy, May 29, 2011.

1. May 29, 2011 at 12:49 PM
    adamstoy

adamstoy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    Manchester NH
    Vehicle:
    09 DBL CAP PRERUNNER
    2.5 inch spacer, black headlight mod, tonnou cover,chrome bull bar and step bars motometal 958 chrome w/ cooper zeon ltz 285/60R18 TRD OR suspension angle eye projectors with hid 6k's
    I have a great set of moto metal wheels with cooper zeon tires priced to sell. tires have about 12k miles on them and were rotated every oil change. never seen off road or snow/salt. Wheels and tires are priced to sell at $1200 tires still have about 30k miles left on them. This tire and wheel combo looks awesome on any truck and really made mine stand out from the crowd. Great ride quality and cooper zeon ltz tires are one of the best on the market. It took me literally 4 months to decide on what tires to get and in the end i was very happy with these. Unlike to stock dunlops these DO NOT break traction in rain, do not hydroplane and even with a 2wd truck take you where a 4wd would. Wheels are located in Keene NH. I cannot transport and will ship at buyers expense. (around $120 ) i would prefer local pickup. call or text me at 850-375-3668 to set up a time. I accept paypal if shipping and cash if picking up. thanks

IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg

2. May 29, 2011 at 2:43 PM
    adamstoy

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    Manchester NH
    Vehicle:
    09 DBL CAP PRERUNNER
    2.5 inch spacer, black headlight mod, tonnou cover,chrome bull bar and step bars motometal 958 chrome w/ cooper zeon ltz 285/60R18 TRD OR suspension angle eye projectors with hid 6k's
  3. May 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM
    kcrob1

kcrob1 Choot It!

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Montgomery, TX
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT CC/LB
    Adjustable Billies, Debadged, Painted emblem on grille Kenwood Double din, polk components, co-ax, polk 8" sub & polk amp, TSB springs, 6000K hids, FJ Wheels
    Oh how I wish you were in Texas. I would be leaving the house now to pick them up :(

4. May 31, 2011 at 3:44 PM
    adamstoy

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    Manchester NH
    Vehicle:
    09 DBL CAP PRERUNNER
    wheels are sold!

Products Discussed in

To Top