Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

for sale - belt/disc sander- soCal

Old 05-30-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
for sale - belt/disc sander- soCal

Hey guys I have this sander for sale. I was just clearing out my garage and decided I do not need this anymore.

It's a Tradesman 6" x 9" floor belt/disc sander. around 10 years old
It is missing the fence for the belt side, but other than that it works good.

not sure what I should sell it for so let's start at $200

prefer local pickup.

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails
for sale - belt/disc  sander- soCal-img_0895.jpg   for sale - belt/disc  sander- soCal-img_0897.jpg  
Old 05-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Ill pass on the sande, But ill take that snap on rollaway off your hands!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krans View Post
Ill pass on the sande, But ill take that snap on rollaway off your hands!

lol you wouldn't want that.. it's full of tools