Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Off Road Trail Kit (recovery kit)

Old 05-30-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS: Off Road Trail Kit (recovery kit)

SOLD.

Selling because I really have no need for it and I need the money...I already have a tow strap, gloves, air down gauge, light, etc.

This is brand new, never used.

Includes:
- 2" x 20" Nylon Recovery Strap (20,000 capacity)
- 60 PSI Air-Down Tire Gauge
- 55w 12V Spot Light (plugs into cigarette lighter)
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Gloves
- Carrying Case

$130.00 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. PayPay preferred.

I'm FIRM on the price since it's going to cost anywhere from $18-$25 to ship this thing. It's actually pretty big and heavy. If you are local I'll let it go for $110.00 cash.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
wish i had the $$
Old 05-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
NOOB
FLAboy87 is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Company, 1/68 AR Infantryman
Name: Justin
FLAboy87's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
wish i had the $$
x2
Old 05-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery

$130?!?! For what!????

A strap and a light? Thats ridiculous.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg589 View Post

$130?!?! For what!????

A strap and a light? Thats ridiculous.
50 dollar strap, 45 dollar light, 60 dollar (at least) light = 155.00. Add another 15 bucks for gloves and 10 or 15 for the bag and you are looking at 180. The price is shipped and the kit retails for 215 or so.

I'd look up what you are bitching about before you do. If you are interested-Post away. If you are here to shrut up this thread-It won't happen.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:36 PM   #6
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
50 dollar strap, 45 dollar light, 60 dollar (at least) light = 155.00. Add another 15 bucks for gloves and 10 or 15 for the bag and you are looking at 180. The price is shipped and the kit retails for 215 or so.

I'd look up what you are bitching about before you do. If you are interested-Post away. If you are here to shrut up this thread-It won't happen.
^^^ Bringing the pain
Old 05-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #7
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
No need to look up anything. Its overpriced at $130, let alone 200+. I guess people will buy anything these days.

For $200 that strap and light better pull me out by themselves.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No need to look up anything. Its overpriced at $130, let alone 200+. I guess people will buy anything these days.

the cheapestI have found this set up is 155 bucks, not including shipping.....
Old 05-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:

Do you wheel?? Cause I haven't found a strap with an acceptable size and capacity for cheaper. If you have-I'd like your source.
If you don't-Then I'm sure they could give them away for free and you wouldn't want one.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #11
NOOB
FLAboy87 is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Company, 1/68 AR Infantryman
Name: Justin
FLAboy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Do you wheel?? Cause I haven't found a strap with an acceptable size and capacity for cheaper. If you have-I'd like your source.
If you don't-Then I'm sure they could give them away for free and you wouldn't want one.
PWND...!
Old 05-30-2011, 08:20 PM   #12
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for having my back Mark and Chris! Haha!

Again...Everything is brand new!

Bump
Old 05-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #13
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good guy!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:10 PM   #15
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS Nice kit.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:42 PM   #16

Bump
Old 06-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #17

Blumpkin
Old 06-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #19
ne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erick Iglesias
ne0tas's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #20

bump