Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

LTB wakeboard tower

Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
LTB wakeboard tower

Anyone know where to get a great deal on one, or even better have one, or know someone who's parting with one? Need a wakeboard tower for my bayliner capri. Need to fly high on this 5.7L V8 and seeing what's out there! Also looking for a cover with cutouts for the tower and would love a package deal. Thanks for the help!
Old 05-31-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Monstertower makes a great product for the money. I have ridden on a few boats with their towers and they are nice for an aftermarket tower. As for a cover, it will probably have to be custom to fit around the tower.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

I found the cover company I want to go with, but need the tower done first so its perfect fit and protects the system. I was hoping maybe someone sold the boat and have a tower and cover left. Longshot but worth a chance. And thanks looking @ that tower now
Old 05-31-2011, 12:08 PM   #4

Does anyone know a good forum like this they can direct me to to better search my options? I know iboats but they didn't have what I wanted
Old 05-31-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Monster Tower on my Four Winns. I like it a lot, and for the price I couldn't go wrong.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully I can be of some help with this information.

I wakeboarded just about every day I could for about 3 years when I lived up on Lake Norman. The wake scene is pretty good up there and I have been able to talk with many people and have never heard one thing wrong with monster towers. I have ridden behind a few boats with them and honestly cant tell a difference from that tower and the factory tower that was on my supra.

As for more information go check out the forums on wakeworld.com. I havent stopped by there in about a year but I cant imagine that it has changed from its extremely helpful ways.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:29 PM   #7
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried looking local? I know a few guys that build towers here in Humboldt
Old 06-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #8

u know anyones info? sweet looking truck, i may sell mine for a tundra cre max. lmk if u know anyone intersted in mine. i work at mid city
Old 06-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #9
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

I'll round up some info. Didn't you work there before? I was wondering why I never saw your truck by kyotos anymore
Old 06-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #10
$enior M3MB3R

And if you do sell let me know about that bumper
Old 06-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #11

Yea but while I was going through a divorce I needed to do something where I didnt have to fake a smile. I got a good offer from my manager, but looking for more lol. Ill let u know if I part out
Old 06-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #12
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
You're in Norcal? Wakeair all the way. Had one on my old Sanger and sturdy as hell. As in, I was worried the lack of flex would crack the gelcoat but their mounts are awesome too. If still in business, since so many are no longer, you can't go wrong.
(916) 786-3990