Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 16" wheels (alloy or steel; no TPMS)

Old 10-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
VTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
VTDave's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 16" wheels (alloy or steel; no TPMS)

Looking for a set of 16s to use for winter wheels. No TPMS. 6 lug for 2005+ The wheels have to be straight, but need not be pretty. I'm in Vermont. I'll try to monitor this thread, but you can also email me: djcahill AT gmail DOT com

Thanks,
Dave
Old 10-07-2008, 03:17 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTDave View Post
Looking for a set of 16s to use for winter wheels. No TPMS. The wheels have to be straight, but need not be pretty. I'm in Vermont. I'll try to monitor this thread, but you can also email me: djcahill AT gmail DOT com

Thanks,
Dave
how do you feel about stock painted alloys?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
VTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedVTDave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
VTDave's Tacoma Gallery
Sure...painted what color? Are they straight?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 10-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTDave View Post
Sure...painted what color? Are they straight?

Thanks,
Dave
yup...i just took them off my truck to put some new wheels that i won on...otherwise i would have kept them...theyre painted a dark gray...almost black...its supposed to be Hammered Black

i honestly dont know what theyre worth...i had them for sale for $200 obo plus whatever shipping costs...but feel free to shoot me an offer if you like them

also...i'll respray them with paint before shipping if you'd like
Old 10-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #5
jerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura about

jerzeyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Steel Wheels

I have a set. They came off my 08. @250.00 plus shipping. I put 300 miles on them. They still have the little green stickers from the dealer.