Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 17x9 Moto Metal 951 & 33x12.5 ProComp MTs.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
WTT: 17x9 Moto Metal 951 & 33x12.5 ProComp MTs.

So, i want to start the stripping of all chrome on my baby, and i want to start with the wheels.

Going for the all white and black look, so i am looking for something that is black. Preferably 17s, maybe would go to 16s if they have 33's or similar size. if you have wheels and no tires, maybe we could work something out, just want this to be least amount of hassle as possible.

Im in the Northern CA area (Sonoma County), would be willing to drive a little to meet up, but the wheels will be on my truck, so wed have to do some figuring out.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT: 17x9 Moto Metal 951 & 33x12.5 ProComp MTs.-img_0223.jpg   WTT: 17x9 Moto Metal 951 & 33x12.5 ProComp MTs.-img_0224.jpg  
Old 06-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Comeonn theres gotta be someone out there that has black and wamts chrome....
Old 06-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to say it man but those of us with polished or chrome all want black and those with black all say fu go get your own lol
Old 06-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
Cheese Head.

Ha i knoww but hey its worth the try.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #5
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
I would say your best bet is going to be selling locally and starting over. Try craigslist, since there are some Chevy guys that might be interested too..
Old 06-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
Cheese Head.

Well in tjat case, in ur guys opinion what do u think i could sell for? If i throw them up on craigslist.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:02 AM   #8
rockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of light

Name: myles
rockytopvol's Tacoma Gallery
I have same wheels and size but mickey t's baja mtz 265/75/17. I have had them on craigslist for about 4 weeks and had alot of interest but no one has come through. I only put about 100 miles on them and got listed them for $1400 and ive had many people email me about them, if that helps you out with your price.