Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Suercharger Decals/Stickers/Emblems for Sale

Old 06-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quick before Chris shuts down your thread.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
Old 06-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
I really wish Toyota would design nicer emblems so people might actually use them lol, i did not install my supercharged logos either.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:03 PM   #4
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
now all you wanna be douche bags can truely be wannabedouchebags

no i dont have a sc, but just had to say it; thinking back to tacos I see on the road with sc decals that clearly aren't sc'ed

GLWS!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
408 TACO
TKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zik
TKOMA's Tacoma Gallery
just like mine, i dont have a supercharger. but hey, i have some stickers in my hood and ordered some for the bedside. LOL. just for looks. Before my tacoma i had a nissan and i put a turbo logo in it. i laugh when i took it to the shop for an oil change and the guy was trying to find the turbo. haha. I didn't went back to that place cuz i thot if he's a mechanic and he thot it was a turbo he must not be a good mecanic to figure that it was just a logo.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #6
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOMA View Post
just like mine, i dont have a supercharger. but hey, i have some stickers in my hood and ordered some for the bedside. LOL. just for looks. Before my tacoma i had a nissan and i put a turbo logo in it. i laugh when i took it to the shop for an oil change and the guy was trying to find the turbo. haha. I didn't went back to that place cuz i thot if he's a mechanic and he thot it was a turbo he must not be a good mecanic to figure that it was just a logo.
That was a difficult read. Ignored. Unsubscribed.

Good luck with the sale though.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:44 AM   #8
dfwtaco101 has a spectacular aura aboutdfwtaco101 has a spectacular aura aboutdfwtaco101 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Cody
dfwtaco101's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the one in the middle trd stickers?

how much?