Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Sport 17" Wheels

Old 06-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Sport 17" Wheels

I'm looking to sell the stock 17" TRD sport wheels that I recently took off of my truck. The old worn out tires are currently on the wheels but I am willing to have them removed and scrapped as they are no good. The wheels are in decent shape with no curb or rock damage. One has some bubbling on it which I'm not sure will show in the pic. They have 77k miles on them and show normal wear. They still look decent and would make great snow wheels. Center caps and lug nuts included. Wheels are located in Bellingham, WA area. $100 obo, local pickup would be convenient but I'm willing to ship at the buyers expense. I may be able to meet someone relatively local. Thanks.

TPMS Sensors are on the wheels at the moment until I get a chance to scrap the tires. I will ship those anywhere you'd like. $150

360-319-0816 or jkors123@gmail.com, PM works too.

Old 06-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
moonman is on a distinguished road
moonman's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a email and I am local , I would like to come by tomorrow and see them

Thanks
Old 06-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Still available. New price bump...