1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD Sport 17" Wheels

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by korslite, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Jun 3, 2011 at 7:10 PM
    korslite

korslite [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Bellingham, WA
    Vehicle:
    DCLB Sport
    FOX 2.5 RR's, TC UCAs, TC Spindle Gussets, Allpro Expedition leaf pack, Fox 2.O RR w/ Comp adjusters, 17" ATX Artillery, BFG AT 285's, de-scooped, custom sliders, custom bedrack, Brute Force Fab bumpers, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, ARB locked Rear diff
    I'm looking to sell the stock 17" TRD sport wheels that I recently took off of my truck. The old worn out tires are currently on the wheels but I am willing to have them removed and scrapped as they are no good. The wheels are in decent shape with no curb or rock damage. One has some bubbling on it which I'm not sure will show in the pic. They have 77k miles on them and show normal wear. They still look decent and would make great snow wheels. Center caps and lug nuts included. Wheels are located in Bellingham, WA area. $100 obo, local pickup would be convenient but I'm willing to ship at the buyers expense. I may be able to meet someone relatively local. Thanks.

TPMS Sensors are on the wheels at the moment until I get a chance to scrap the tires. I will ship those anywhere you'd like. $150

360-319-0816 or jkors123@gmail.com, PM works too.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Jun 3, 2011 at 7:50 PM
    moonman

moonman Active Member

Member:
    Pacific Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2008 SR5 4x4 V-6 Access Cab
    TRD CAI, TRD Exhaust, Hood Struts, 5100's all 4, Kenwood DDX-812 w/NAV. 5100's + and a leaf. HID Projectors, HID Fog's, 4x4 Light, WET OKOLE, Fog Lights anytime, Smoked Tailights, LED Lamps, Red Line Hood Struts, Piller Gauge's,
    I sent you a email and I am local , I would like to come by tomorrow and see them

Thanks

3. Jun 20, 2011 at 7:01 AM
    korslite

korslite [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Bellingham, WA
    Vehicle:
    DCLB Sport
    FOX 2.5 RR's, TC UCAs, TC Spindle Gussets, Allpro Expedition leaf pack, Fox 2.O RR w/ Comp adjusters, 17" ATX Artillery, BFG AT 285's, de-scooped, custom sliders, custom bedrack, Brute Force Fab bumpers, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, ARB locked Rear diff
    Still available. New price bump...

Products Discussed in

To Top