Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: (Almost) New Westin PreRunner Light Bar

Old 06-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
FS: (Almost) New Westin PreRunner Light Bar

**********THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD*********

Ok folks, my wife got me a new light bar for Father's Day that I had originally had my eye on, so I am selling the one I've had on my truck for about a month. Details below:

Westin PreRunner Light Bar
- Retails for $139.95 (cheapest on eBay)
- Fits 2005-2011 Tacomas (all models)
- Gloss Black Powdercoat... looks brand new, which is not surprising since its only a month old
- 3 Light Mounting Tabs
- 2 mounting brackets
- No modification required... very easy install (about 20 min)
- Very sturdy and looks great

I would prefer to sell locally (I'm in San Antonio); however, I will ship to U.S. addresses if there is an interested buyer.

I am asking $100 for the bar... if you're local, I can help you put it on but really it is a one person job. For shipping, add $15. I'll bite any PayPal fees.

Let me know if you are interested. Here are some pics:

On my truck:

As it sits now:

Old 06-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
GHOST TACO is on a distinguished road
GHOST TACO's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that looks awesome on your truck. Which one did you replace it with I am wondering?
Old 06-06-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuapOh View Post
Wow, that looks awesome on your truck. Which one did you replace it with I am wondering?
I got the nFab Prerunner bar instead. Thanks!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #5

UPDATE: This item has sold.