1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS:05+ Toyota Tacoma OEM Roof Rack - $175

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by AFStoney, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Oct 8, 2008 at 2:27 PM
    AFStoney

AFStoney [OP] Member

Member:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    09 Black Sand Pearl TRD Off Road
    Up for sale is a brand new, OEM Roof Rack off of my recently purchased 2009 Tacoma (truck and rack have only 300 miles on them.) This is a genuine Toyota roof rack and will fit any 2005 - 2009 Double Cab (will not fit Regular or Access Cabs). The rack was an added accessory from the dealer, yet I have since decided that I don't have a need for it and would like to come up with some extra cash to purchase other "needed" items. It will come with all required mounting hardware and accessories, as well as the new roof molding (black strips running the length of the cab) needed for installation. Similar racks are going for $257.25 ($234.25 + $23 shipping) on Ebay as I type this, and the sticker price from the dealer shows I paid $295. Let my loss be your gain! Please see link below for further information about the rack itself, and please feel free to email with any further questions not answered here: qua_stoney@hotmail.com[​IMG]

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Oct 9, 2008 at 1:50 PM
    AFStoney

AFStoney [OP] Member

Member:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    09 Black Sand Pearl TRD Off Road
    Sold!

Products Discussed in

To Top