Old 06-06-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
totalchaostaco is on a distinguished road
totalchaostaco's Tacoma Gallery
2005+ parts 4sale "air bags + temp consol"

parts are for a 2005+ tacoma..all parts sold except for plastic interior

plastics, int, seat belts, a/c ducts..obo
Old 06-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you have a center console piece for sale that goes from the dash to the armrest console?

And visors with fabric on them?
Old 06-06-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Any chance you have a center console piece for sale that goes from the dash to the armrest console?

And visors with fabric on them?

do you mean the cup holders?? ithink im still using those..

i have visors though i can take pics of anything you want
just gota go sort through it havnt had a chance yet
Old 06-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalchaostaco View Post
do you mean the cup holders?? ithink im still using those..

i have visors though i can take pics of anything you want
just gota go sort through it havnt had a chance yet
Yes, the big piece that goes around the gear selector from the dash to the arm rest. Not too sure how gutted your interior is. lol

I'd like to get a price quote on those visors if you're selling.

Send me a PM if you want.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
yeah im still using that piece my whole dash is in tack
everything back is out ill take pics for you of the visors
let me know if theres anything else youd like to see..
ill take 30 bucks and ship it to you for free
Sold. About to send you a PM.

I assume you're keeping your intermittent wind shield wiper stalk too? lol
Old 06-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
bump
Old 06-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
you got the plastic trim that covers the mirror bolts on the inside of the driverside door?
Old 06-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #8
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
How about the tray that is located to the right of the steering wheel? I have been looking everywhere for that
Old 06-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #9
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh, and the dash piece that is right below the temp controls?

Why are you gutting out your truck?
Old 06-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #10
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
parts are for a 2005+ tacoma..got a steering wheel and air bag that has never been deployed..also a passenger air bag that has never been deployed..have an in cab top lights with temp gauge..lots of interior plastics sense i gutted the truck..2 stock tacoma seats also..make an offer..pay pal
plastics, int, seat belts, a/c ducts..obo
how about your intermittent wind shield wiper stalk?
if it's for sale pm me please
thanks
Old 06-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
PM on the overhead consul.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #12
Stuie is on a distinguished road
Stuie's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the overhead consul .Pm sent with contact info
Old 06-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
you got the plastic trim that covers the mirror bolts on the inside of the driverside door?
im sure i do.. show me a picture and ill look through
my box of plastics
Old 06-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #14
blisters

Bump for interest in the tray on the dash if you have it
Old 06-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbedSinner View Post
Oh, and the dash piece that is right below the temp controls?

Why are you gutting out your truck?

ill check! im caging it
Old 06-08-2011, 12:38 PM   #16
blisters

Sweet thanks, and that should be pretty sick
Old 06-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
Quote:
Sweet thanks, and that should be pretty sick

that tray is still being used if iscrap it i will pm you!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #18
blisters

Crap, well alright thanks for checking for me
Old 06-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #19
Quote:
Crap, well alright thanks for checking for me

bumpy
Old 06-11-2011, 09:34 AM   #20
Stuie is on a distinguished road
Stuie's Tacoma Gallery