Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

trade 33" mud with 15" chambers

Old 06-06-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
roskinc is on a distinguished road
roskinc's Tacoma Gallery
trade 33" mud with 15" chambers

whats up. im thinking of getting rid of my 33" muds (hurcules brand) on 15" chamber wheels (going stock). let me know what wheels you got to trade, rear tires are pretty good shape, almost new. front ones, 1 have bad alignment wear, the other is so so. still have lots life left, i can take better detailed pictures later.. just seeing what trades i can make.

located in Los angeles.

Old 06-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Sick front end good luck with trade.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
TacoTyrant is on a distinguished road

TacoTyrant's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you have a Scion Emblem on the front? Just curious.

Wait, I thought it was a Tacoma but its a 4Runner? Is that a custom front end?
Old 06-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
those wheels will not fit any second gen tacoma me thinks... first gen trucks i believe.
thats correct, 15s will not clear the 2nd gens calipers...hell, even some 16s wont fit
Old 06-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #6
roskinc is on a distinguished road
roskinc's Tacoma Gallery
scion emblem story - my brother had a TC that was hit, when i went to the site of the accident i saw the emblem on the floor. so i just finished putting on the grille and never put the toyota emblem, i wondered if it was same size so i stuck it on there, and it was kinda hard to take off the glue was still strong. so i left it, and left it on because people always asked what model scion it was, and people always looked at the truck all dumbfounded...but as of last week it fell off lol rip scion emblem.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #7
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
watcha interested in?
Old 06-07-2011, 12:06 AM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i want that truck
Old 06-07-2011, 12:22 AM   #9
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTyrant View Post
Why do you have a Scion Emblem on the front? Just curious.

Wait, I thought it was a Tacoma but its a 4Runner? Is that a custom front end?

nope completely stock ........................................DUH
Old 06-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #10
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
thats correct, 15s will not clear the 2nd gens calipers...hell, even some 16s wont fit
had that problem with 16" eagles i got i just had to grind down that caliper a little bit where there is that good-for-nothin-extra metal lip - anyhow after grinding down like 1/8" it worked fine , may be interested in these wheels.. . dont know about the 15'age but hmm
Old 06-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
i have procomps ( you can see in my pics) with 285/75/16 bfg AT with only about a thousand miles on them. . basically brand spanking new. let me know if you wanna work something out