Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

A few cool things FS in Texas.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:19 AM   #1
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Cool A few cool things FS in Texas.

I'm trying to keep this local for now. If there is something that you really, really want, my zip code is 77040 if you'd like to figure what shipping costs would be.

From 2011. Spotless brand new, un-stepped on regular gray mats for a double cab. $30

SOLD**Pretty much brand new Weathertech rear liner for an Access cab. Has never been stepped on. $SOLD

Front bumper off my '11 in Pyrite Mica with fogs. Some light scratches. $100 obo

tks
Old 06-08-2011, 04:56 AM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I found a box I can ship the headunit in. Dimensions are 12x12x12 and weight will be around 6-7 lbs. It's shipping from 77040 if someone interested wants to make a shipped offer. Just PM me and I can ship it today after work.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #3
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
I found a box I can ship the headunit in. Dimensions are 12x12x12 and weight will be around 6-7 lbs. It's shipping from 77040 if someone interested wants to make a shipped offer. Just PM me and I can ship it today after work.
Pmed about headunit! VERY interested.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Headunit sold. Thanks, Tony.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
^Replied.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #7
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I also have a set of TRD Sport Bilstein shocks with stock coils off my 2011. They have less than 4500 miles on them.

$100.00 for everything.

I'll post a pic of them in the morning.

*edit* pics as promised

Old 06-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #8
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels and tires sold!
Old 06-09-2011, 04:46 AM   #9
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of shocks added.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:11 AM   #10
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Friday
Old 06-11-2011, 05:13 AM   #11
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Grill sold.

I'm surprised I still have the Weathertechs.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #12
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I have some 3" wheel to wheel Nfab steps for a dclb that I'd let go for 350. I'm on my phone right now, but I have pics in my gallery. I've had them for about 2 months, powder coated black and in excellent condition. Reason for sell is b/c I want sliders.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #13
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
I have some 3" wheel to wheel Nfab steps for a dclb that I'd let go for 350. I'm on my phone right now, but I have pics in my gallery. I've had them for about 2 months, powder coated black and in excellent condition. Reason for sell is b/c I want sliders.

Here you go! Sure wish you were local!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:14 AM   #14
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
^Thank you, sir.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #15
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
TRD mats sold.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #16
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #17
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Reduced prices on what I have left.

reduced again... $75 for the shocks and springs.

$30 for the mats

$40 for the Weathertech

Come pick them up.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #18
depechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nice
depechek's Tacoma Gallery
Still have the Nfab steps?
Old 07-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #19
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by depechek View Post
Still have the Nfab steps?

I still have them, but now I'm unsure about selling them. They have become very useful for my parents and fiance to get in and out of my truck.

Price reduction for the shocks and springs. $75.00
Old 07-01-2011, 08:30 AM   #20
depechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nice
depechek's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it comes in handy. Let me know if you change ur mind.