LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 slim sub w/box

Old 06-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 slim sub w/box

Hey folks, going a different direction with my audio setup and won't be needing my sub enclosure w/ sub. It's in great condition and sounds great, nothing wrong with it at all. I'm looking to get what I paid for it, $160 + shipping or $160 picked up in the Tidewater area.

Thanks!

Old 06-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
btw people these fit in the rear storage compartment
Old 06-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
With some slight trimming, yes. Thanks for the heads up Patrick!
yes but worth the trimming for a near stock look, so bump!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:37 AM   #5
LaTechLogan is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
LaTechLogan's Tacoma Gallery
So you do have to do some trimming? Or do you just have to remove the storage bins?

I know what you said but I'm just asking to be clear. I have two 10's right that fit with the storage bins removed. I wanted a 12, but the local audio shop said they couldn't fit it without doing some trimming.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #6
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTechLogan View Post
So you do have to do some trimming? Or do you just have to remove the storage bins?

I know what you said but I'm just asking to be clear. I have two 10's right that fit with the storage bins removed. I wanted a 12, but the local audio shop said they couldn't fit it without doing some trimming.
It is about .5-1" too wide for the passenger storage bin, so you wouldn't have to trim much at all. It would look close to stock as Patrick said. You could also take the storage bin out and it would fit fine with plenty of room for it, and no trimming of anything if you took the plastic out. Hope this clears things up.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #7
this is the 10" same depth as the 12", the 12" that Colton has for sale is wider

Old 06-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #9
Old 06-07-2011, 08:19 PM   #10
Reppin UWYO
A7XT will become famous soon enoughA7XT will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
A7XT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for an awesome sub and a great price! I have this exact sub in a big ported box behind my backseats and it kicks for sure. Good definition as well though (for a ported box)
Old 06-09-2011, 08:03 AM   #12
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
how much shipped to 91741
Old 06-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #13
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
whats the chance of this working in a regular cab?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #16
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
hmm.. tempting. shipping quote to 81601?
Old 06-22-2011, 09:05 PM   #17
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm. pretty tempting. BUT i all ready have stuff be hind my seats. maglight. a sweat shirt. and some other stuff. would it hook up to my '07 TRD OR stock HU?
Old 06-26-2011, 10:11 PM   #18
Today I Will!!!!
mcampos0 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mcampos0's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still available?? What kind of amp did you use to power this?
Old 06-28-2011, 09:39 AM   #19
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadude18 View Post
hmm.. tempting. shipping quote to 81601?
PM sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
mmmm. pretty tempting. BUT i all ready have stuff be hind my seats. maglight. a sweat shirt. and some other stuff. would it hook up to my '07 TRD OR stock HU?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcampos0 View Post
Is this still available?? What kind of amp did you use to power this?
Sorry guys, just sold it.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:48 PM   #20
Amatuer Member
Vanguard is on a distinguished road

Name: Brooks
Vanguard's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Vanguard Send a message via Yahoo to Vanguard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
this is the 10" same depth as the 12", the 12" that Colton has for sale is wider

how does the 10 sound over the 12?