looking for sub box to fit single cab tacoma

Old 10-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
natebaur is on a distinguished road
natebaur's Tacoma Gallery
looking for sub box to fit single cab tacoma

let me know if you have it or if you have any small amps or subs
Old 10-15-2008, 09:34 AM   #2
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Memphis 12" sub and I had to make a custom box for mine because no one in or around Memphis, Tennessee makes one to fit a single cab. It turned out good but you can tell it is custom made. There are a lot of different and funny angles but it works for me and it fits PERFECTLY behind my passenger seat.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
Toyota Member
RushTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
RushTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a nice and compact Amplifier for sale. Am willing to work with price. Shoot me an offer.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
I got one for sale here. Worked really well until I rolled my truck. Oh yah, price is definitely negotiable, I need it gone, because I have to move.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...underform.html
Old 07-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Two year old post man. haha