Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Subwoofer Box Needed

Old 06-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
Cajun1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brooks
Cajun1's Tacoma Gallery
Subwoofer Box Needed

Im in need of a sub box obliviously...but i don't want to take out both compartments in the back of the seat.. just the bigger one so i can have room for an amp mounting space...if any one has one or just knows the dimensions i can build my own. Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay
Old 06-08-2011, 08:56 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
If you get a double sub box for the double cab from supercrewsounds or soundoffaudio, you can cut one of the sub boxes off of the end and just use the other sub box and attached amp board. I did this and then sold the cut off box to someone else, ended up costing like $80 or so ($120 - $40). You can also get their measurements for the entire box, then subtract off the cut off box, and end up with the measurements needed if you want to build one.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I have this, if you're interested. It was made for a '04 down Tacoma Standard cab.
http://charleston.craigslist.org/ele/2450445679.html